Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Fatbiker

by Fatbiker

Sweet! Except for the Tioga saddle.

Peter_E

by Peter_E

Nice ride. How are you liking the wheels so far?

Skickat från min MT15i via Tapatalk 2

btompkins0112

by btompkins0112

Very nice! Except for the fugly saddle.....

sjc166

by sjc166

Love it! The seats ok too...its a bit different. Is it comfy?

chazmtb

by chazmtb

Love the k UNO Big fan of Kuotas as I have one myself. They should start importing them to the US again.

totoboa

by totoboa

I doubt anyone can see the seat when you ride it. . . . .

Nice Ride :beerchug:

mihai

by mihai

the seat is very comfortable and the wheels are great in all condition.The best Mavic wheels I ever ride.

wpccrunner
in the industry

by wpccrunner

chazmtb wrote:Love the k UNO Big fan of Kuotas as I have one myself. They should start importing them to the US again.

The shop I work at is trying to be a Kuota dealer, but they are being a P.I.T.A. about importing to the US, which makes no sense since they sell them and have a distributor in Canada.

Ahillock

by Ahillock

Kuota is in a hard place in the Sates me thinks. If I was going to buy a high end bike and wanted Italian, I don't think they would make the cut. Much less the competition from all thr other brands.

chazmtb

by chazmtb

Ahillock wrote:Kuota is in a hard place in the Sates me thinks. If I was going to buy a high end bike and wanted Italian, I don't think they would make the cut. Much less the competition from all thr other brands.

You are right. My current bike after the kuota is a wilier. I still ride both. Both were second hand. However the kuota line competes with the likes of Giant, specialized cannondales and treks. If I was in the market and was deciding between all those brands, I would pick kuota to be unique. Plus Kuotas design is sexy, much sexier than a cannondale for example.

Ahillock

by Ahillock

Chaz, I completely agree and find mihai's build very nice. I think Kuota is very unique. However with the market it is competing against I can see why they might not have done as well as they expected? If you want Italian, seems most think of Colnago or Pinarello and that many haven't heard of Kuota nor know it is Italian. Maybe that is just based on where I live and those guys I ride with/bump into. Isn't meant to represent everyone.

bura

by bura

Underrated brand & bikes .Owing one you at least know that it isn't a fake. Unique bike brands are not worth to copy. Whereas people rise an eyebrow when seeing a Pinarello .Mostly it is a Dogma.
With the KOM I am very happy riding a honest racing bike.
Kuota Kom Evo
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=111825&p=955235#p955235" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SOLD

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com