Weight Weenies
* FAQ    * Search    * Trending Topics
* Login   * Register
HOME Listings Blog NEW Galleries NEW FAQ Contact About Impressum
It is currently Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:40 am
Recently the board software has been updated and there are some known bugs/failures:
- Avatars are currently not being displayed ✔ FIXED
- Tapatalk connection is currently broken ✔ FIXED
- Avatars cannot be uploaded ✔ FIXED

Please note that we will soon do some changes in WW board template design in case to get a fully mobile/desktop responsiveness board!
If you find more errors please post it here: http://weightweenies.starbike.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=139062


All times are UTC+01:00





Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 819 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 755 Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 5:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:21 pm
Posts: 2143
Location: around Paris
Another pro: Niki Aebersold, now in Phonak team

Here in 2001




Image


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2004 6:21 pm
Posts: 2143
Location: around Paris
Just find a new pro on the list, Kim Kirchen... It looks like he has stolen LJ's Dogma 8)


Image


Top
   
 Post subject:
Posted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:57 pm 


Top
   
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 10:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2003 4:15 am
Posts: 3303
Location: tucson
Image

bergit hollmann


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 11:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 7:33 am
Posts: 2436
Location: Europe
How about Zakeen and Simon from our forum, or do they qualify as top amateurs in stead of pro's?


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 7:48 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2003 4:15 am
Posts: 3303
Location: tucson
Simon finished in the top 30 at a race won by Nijs. He was 3 places ahead of the top American. I'd say thats pro.


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 7:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 12:54 pm
Posts: 335
Location: Leuven, Belgium
He was mentioned by Michel Wuyts (belgian commentator), he's definately pro :wink:


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:06 am 
Offline
WW of the Year 2005
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:54 am
Posts: 3237
Location: Flanders, Belgium
Boonen wrote:
How about Zakeen and Simon from our forum, or do they qualify as top amateurs in stead of pro's?



Off course these top riders and weight weenie members are able to join the list!! It would be great to have pictures of both Zakeen and Simon in action on their Lightweights. :D

_________________
Image


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:41 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2003 4:15 am
Posts: 3303
Location: tucson
didn't zakeen get rid of his LWs?


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 2:55 am 
Offline
Resident Pro

Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2005 9:13 pm
Posts: 1918
Location: Australia/Czech-Rep.
520 Dan wrote:
didn't zakeen get rid of his LWs?


No, Ive got two front wheels and 1 rear. plus I have the ventoux on order :wink:

But due to sponsorship problems this year, I only used them for 2 or 3 races. So I dont think there are any photos of me on them. Out of those 2 or 3 races, I crack one of the wheels :( .

Next year I can ride them as I wish, so I will have standard LWs for every little race and for the bigger races I will use the new LWV. :)


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:00 pm 
Offline
WW of the Year 2005
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:54 am
Posts: 3237
Location: Flanders, Belgium
How could I forget... Franz Stocher:

Image

_________________
Image


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2005 9:39 am
Posts: 558
Location: Belgium
Hi all,

this is my first post on this forum.
I think I found someone who is not on the list: Romans Vainsteins.
I took these pictures on a sunday morning in 2004 at the start place of the Amstel Gold Race in Maastricht. He was checking the list with the hills of the race so his face is not so recognizable.
On the original picture, you can clearly see that he overpainted the Lightweight decals.

Image

Image


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2005 10:19 pm 
Offline
WW of the Year 2005
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 14, 2005 11:54 am
Posts: 3237
Location: Flanders, Belgium
Roel W wrote:
Hi all,

this is my first post on this forum.
I think I found someone who is not on the list: Romans Vainsteins.
I took these pictures on a sunday morning in 2004 at the start place of the Amstel Gold Race in Maastricht. He was checking the list with the hills of the race so his face is not so recognizable.
On the original picture, you can clearly see that he overpainted the Lightweight decals.



Thx Roel W, very nice pictures. Indeed, they actually overpainted the LW logo (can see it on the front wheel of the second picture)! :shock:

Funny old fashioned pedals he has there, and nice DeFeet socks. :lol:

_________________
Image


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:31 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2004 4:05 pm
Posts: 1288
zakeen wrote:
But due to sponsorship problems this year, I only used them for 2 or 3 races. So I dont think there are any photos of me on them. Out of those 2 or 3 races, I crack one of the wheels :( .

Next year I can ride them as I wish, so I will have standard LWs for every little race and for the bigger races I will use the new LWV. :)


out of interest, how did you crack the wheel?


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 2:37 pm 
Offline
Resident Pro

Joined: Wed Jan 26, 2005 9:13 pm
Posts: 1918
Location: Australia/Czech-Rep.
big fellow wrote:
zakeen wrote:
But due to sponsorship problems this year, I only used them for 2 or 3 races. So I dont think there are any photos of me on them. Out of those 2 or 3 races, I crack one of the wheels :( .

Next year I can ride them as I wish, so I will have standard LWs for every little race and for the bigger races I will use the new LWV. :)


out of interest, how did you crack the wheel?


No idea, just noticed it between two stages. It looked like that I hit something hard(which I didnt!) and the tire pushed the bed of carbon(that the tire sits on) into the rim. Thats the only way I could see it happen. But I was 1000% sure I didnt hit anything.


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 12:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Apr 26, 2005 12:56 pm
Posts: 72
Samuel Sanchez Gonzalez wrote:
Just find a new pro on the list, Kim Kirchen... It looks like he has stolen LJ's Dogma 8)


Image


that aint a dogma Samuel. thats a prince :wink:

_________________
Trek OCLV


Top
   
 Post subject:
Posted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 12:56 pm 


Top
   
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 819 posts ]  Go to page Previous 13 4 5 6 755 Next

   Similar Topics   Author   Replies   Views   Last post 
There are no new unread posts for this topic. Attachment(s) Bike fit- pros vs. the rest of us

[ Go to page: 19 10 11 12 13 ]

in Road

pdlpsher1

194

13464

Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:05 pm

Dez33 View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Pros and cons on 1 X 10: SRam X7-X9 type 2 or Rival/Force 1

in Cyclocross / Gravel / Touring

LouisN

9

587

Sun Feb 14, 2016 12:03 am

Exar View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Attachment(s) Looking for a list of LBS's in Taipei

in Cycle Chat

mpulsiv

7

364

Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:13 pm

mpulsiv View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Cannondale 2016 road lineup claimed weights list

in Road

nemeseri

6

3651

Tue Oct 18, 2016 4:11 pm

evan326 View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Huge list of parts - ENVE, Zipp, Moots etc plus iPhones and iPad

in For sale - Pictures are mandatory 22-3-13

jonjones13

0

542

Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:26 am

jonjones13 View the latest post


All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Exar and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited