Show us your Dales

Moderators: maxim809, Moderator Team

Meatball
in the industry

by Meatball

Here is my latest build.
2011 Supersix HM with custom paint.

Details here: http://weightweenies.starbike.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=115986
Attachments
Murdered out!
Murdered out!

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

cerro

by cerro

Changed my Ridley Helium and got back to Cannondale again. Had a SystemSIX first that I changed for a 5,73kg Caad10 that I believe is earlier in this thread and now I got a 6,03kg SuperSIX Evo:
Will have to lighten it a bit so I get under 6kg but take it later when I can ride it. Hurt at the moment so not allowed to ride bikes yet.

CaptainP

by CaptainP

Finally some upgrades to my Supersix. Still working on getting a Stronglight CT2 chainring to fit.

therouler

by therouler

Here is mine...

Hi,
Here is my 2011 Cannondale Supersix
Just finished... :D
Weight - 16lbs
Size - L/58
Groupo - Sram Rival w/ SP900 Carbon Crankset
Bars & Stem - 3T Rutundo Pro / ARX Pro
Pedals - Speedplay Stainless
Wheels - H Plus Son Archetype
I will post some better picture later...

ronderman

by ronderman

Here it is - another Dale from me. It's like my 3rd CAAD 9 - had a super six, system six and a CAAD 10. The CAAD 9 is the best. Time made fork. Hand made in America and race ready. Do I know the weight? Somewhere are 17 pounds. I got the frame and fork for $175. There is oxidation on the rear brake bridge and on a few other areas, but it does NOTHING to the ride.

Love that it's bare brushed aluminum. Campy record and Mavic SLR wheels. This bike is a tool, it is a tool to race and by that account it does it's job spectacularly well given it's cost. Just got off two years of a Colnago C59, loved that bike too, but for totally different reasons.

Love showing up to group rides, training races and races ripping it up on this bike and then telling people I paid $175 for the frame and fork.

photo-dale by velomonkeys, on Flickr

CamW

by CamW

Alright question for the folks here. I have a CAAD 9 I'm contemplating doing a bit of spruce up on. I have the infamous teeny tiny size that most manufacturers pay little attention to so I have a 48cm which if I the geo charts speak the truth has a ton of trail. So as part of the spruce up I'm contemplating a 50mm rake fork instead of the stock 45mm. Any thoughts? The new CAAD10's have a 50mm rake fork on the tiny sizes now.

Hope that wasn't too rambling. Thanks :beerchug:

DanW

by DanW

There are some really stunning bikes in this thread :thumbup:

I love the paint scheme and build of CaptainP :D

I have always lusted after a Cannondale and have just entered the club with my soon to be sub 18.5lb Scalpel. Everything was bought new for less than the cost of a high end XC frame. As a student it was an exercise is balancing value and performance. Sorry for the poor quality pic taken moments after the build was completed but I am enjoying riding it too much to stop and take decent pictures :D

More here: http://weightweenies.starbike.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=117478
Last edited by DanW on Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

53x12

by 53x12

ronderman wrote:Here it is - another Dale from me. It's like my 3rd CAAD 9 - had a super six, system six and a CAAD 10. The CAAD 9 is the best. Time made fork. Hand made in America and race ready. Do I know the weight? Somewhere are 17 pounds. I got the frame and fork for $175. There is oxidation on the rear brake bridge and on a few other areas, but it does NOTHING to the ride.

Love that it's bare brushed aluminum. Campy record and Mavic SLR wheels. This bike is a tool, it is a tool to race and by that account it does it's job spectacularly well given it's cost. Just got off two years of a Colnago C59, loved that bike too, but for totally different reasons.

Love showing up to group rides, training races and races ripping it up on this bike and then telling people I paid $175 for the frame and fork.

photo-dale by velomonkeys, on Flickr

I agree the CAAD9 is great, I own one. However the SystemSix Hi-mod is still the best frame Cannondale has made.
"Marginal gains are the only gains when all that's left to gain is in the margins."

hmai18

by hmai18

masters324

by masters324

JKnizzle

by JKnizzle

I have a nice Cannondale. How nice is yours?

53x12

by 53x12

masters324 wrote:Image

Masters, love the way your bike looks. Great job on the build.
"Marginal gains are the only gains when all that's left to gain is in the margins."

hzucker

by hzucker

Here is my 'Dale. Its a 2012 CAAD10 with DA9000, zipp cockpit, and Mavic Ksyrium Elites. Its currently 16.1lbs
Attachments
HZ_CAAD10.jpg

tranzformer

by tranzformer

Meatball wrote:Here is my latest build.
2011 Supersix HM with custom paint.

Details here: http://weightweenies.starbike.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=115986

Meatball, that is one pimp-ass ride you got there. Well thought out and it looks great!

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Bianchi10

by Bianchi10

CaptainP wrote:Finally some upgrades to my Supersix. Still working on getting a Stronglight CT2 chainring to fit.

I dig it man!