What is everyone weighing in at?

A light bike doesn't replace good fitness.

Moderator: Moderator Team

thechemist

by thechemist

6'1"
155-163lbs (70.3-73.9kg) I have a pretty high metabolism but eat quality food
Age 29

Megaclocker

by Megaclocker

Ended Police School a few weeks ago. (Been there fo 4 months and gained 8-9lbs...)

Was 160lbs when I ended school.
Training and running even in our current very cold weather yieilded decent results soo far.
I am now at :
5'7
153lbs / 69kg

Still need to go down to 145lbs before summer. :beerchug:

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

climberevan

by climberevan

I'm at 144lbs now (new digital scale seems to weigh about 3-4lbs heavier than old digital one...).

5' 9", 37yo, within 5lbs of the same weight since age 16...doesn't seem to matter what I do. I am hoping to lose a couple of pounds before the race season kicks in in earnest.

PSM

by PSM

PSM wrote:44 yrs
74 kg
183 cm

Now 72,9. :)

apak

by apak

5'5"

135 pounds

5% body fat, according to latest DEXA scan during off season.

I'm not elite level, I don't lift weights, and I don't restrict calories. Not sure exactly how I got that lean just by training, but I attribute it to the fact that my daily animal protein intake makes up 50% of daily calories, the rest is fruits and veggies, and starchy plants.

tma82

by tma82

Age 31
Weight from 73-80kg (161-176lbs) depending on the time of the year :roll:
Height 6'2" - all year :lol:

dvincere

by dvincere

Just to make everyone in here feel bad. I'm 172 cm (5'8") and my winter weight right now is 61 kg (134 lbs). I should drop about 2 kg before my first A race of the season. Can't wait for them climbs!

claus

by claus

dvincere wrote:Just to make everyone in here feel bad.

Everyone?

You might want to look through this thread, you'll find enough people who weigh less (and have a lower BMI)...

KWalker

by KWalker

6 feet 2/187/96 cm
163lb/74.09kg
340w threshold as of last test for 4.6w/kg

As discussed elsewhere, been doing intermittent fasting on rest days. Overall my bodyfat is lower than it ever has been this time of year, weight is lower, and power is up (that FTP number is from an older test from January). So far no problems with doing it on rest days or when I ride at night.
Don't take me too seriously. The only person that doesn't hate Froome.
Gramz
Failed Custom Bike

OwenJames

by OwenJames

Recently been stepping up to riding more, and training.

177cm, currently 72kg. Want to get sub 70 (68-69kg, ideally) by summer. Fairly muscular, so I reckon that will be optimum.

Not going to peak too early though... Still too cold to really enjoy myself!

ethnik

by ethnik

age - 40
height - 185 cm
weight - an ugly, long not seen 81kg. bad injury (torn achilles) kept me off the bike all winter and working hard in physio. just got the green light to start training after 5 months off all exercise other than the hard physio I was doing daily to get my range of motion and strength back.

so, only goal for this year is - get back into the swing of things, not fret over all the lost fitness from last year's stellar season, and just enjoy riding a bike. If i can manage to get down to 74kgs in time for late-summer I will be a happy guy :)

johnnyha

by johnnyha

All of these weights are totally meaningless without power. I'm sure my 10-year old niece weighs a lot less than me, but I really hope I could drop her on a climb.

Anyway for my part

175cm
66kg
20min test PB 353w

KWalker

by KWalker

dvincere wrote:Just to make everyone in here feel bad. I'm 172 cm (5'8") and my winter weight right now is 61 kg (134 lbs). I should drop about 2 kg before my first A race of the season. Can't wait for them climbs!

You don't make me feel bad when it comes time to successfully land an attractive female. They definitely care how fast you climb!
Don't take me too seriously. The only person that doesn't hate Froome.
Gramz
Failed Custom Bike

dvincere

by dvincere

Haha touche. Luckily I already cohabit with my girlfriend, so she's stuck at least until the September lease expires, no matter how much it looks like I escaped a deathcamp.
My power seems to have suffered in the past below 58 kg, so I'm trying to see if that will be the case again this year. It's a tricky ledge to teeter on. My natural weight is actually lower than this if I just eat how I want so the real challenge is keeping it on. We'll see

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

rainerhq

by rainerhq

johnnyha wrote:All of these weights are totally meaningless without power. I'm sure my 10-year old niece weighs a lot less than me, but I really hope I could drop her on a climb.

Anyway for my part

175cm
66kg
20min test PB 353w

What is PB?
"Nothing compares to the simple pleasure of a bike ride"