New SRM cranks...

A light bike doesn't replace good fitness.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Samu Ilonen

by Samu Ilonen

My few friends have it too. One is satified and another compaints that power varietes heavy when you change front chain ring and setup has great influence to power readings. (he got meter free from his club) Same HR but power is way different.

Think Polar has new model to come? SRM is way too expensive...

I would like to try ride TT on constant power but meter should be very good...

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

zoey

by zoey

I just ordered a set today from Simon @SRM-USA. ETA is 6 weeks or so. I'll post pictures once I get them installed.
Cheers,
:lol:

"Ride lots." -- Eddy Merckx

Click Here to see my Scott CR1.

_JJ_

by _JJ_

Zoey---
I just spoke with a friend that rides for Postal. He just finished up Tour de la Region Wallonne. He was talking to Vinokourov who has been racing with his new SRM DA-10 setup and he said that the new system is awesome. Super stiff and lighter than his old setup. Can't wait for mine to get here.

_JJ_

Paul_nl

by Paul_nl

zoey wrote:I just ordered a set today from Simon @SRM-USA. ETA is 6 weeks or so. I'll post pictures once I get them installed.

Zoey do you have your DA7800 SRM cranks? Or are you addicted to your new stronglight pulsion crank?

zoey

by zoey

I've got them on my Merlin which is my daily training bike. They are great much better than my old Powertap! Weight wise they are about 140g heavier than a standard Durace crank combo. Also add 124g for the computer and 48g for the wiring harness.

Here are a couple of pictures
Cheers,
:lol:

"Ride lots." -- Eddy Merckx

Click Here to see my Scott CR1.

Paul_nl

by Paul_nl

zoey wrote:I've got them on my Merlin which is my daily training bike. They are great much better than my old Powertap! Weight wise they are about 140g heavier than a standard Durace crank combo. Also add 124g for the computer and 48g for the wiring harness.

Here are a couple of pictures

That's looking good Zoey! An Merlin titanium trainingsbike with DA7800 SRM cranks and an scott lightweigt bike!! Don't tell me you have also an titanium fixed gear bike with srm track cranks or a powertap pro hub?