Computer/HRM poll

A light bike doesn't replace good fitness.

Moderator: Moderator Team

What is the best Computer and/or HRM you've used?

I use a cycling computer only
19%
I use a HRM only
6%
I use a combined computer/HRM unit
44%
I use separate computer/HRM units
31%

Total votes: 32

asphaltdude

by asphaltdude

I use Image+Image
Whow! That's a pretty damn nice garage door!

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

cadence90

by cadence90

Has anyone used this computer yet?

Cateye CC-CD300DW

I wonder how the wireless speed/cadence sensors are in terms of accuracy and reliability, compared to the Vetta v100a (some reviews stay the cadence is not reliable, others say it's great) and the Polar s520 (seems more like a good HRM than computer) or s720 (too many bells + whistles).
"Gimondi è un eroe umano, che viene sconfitto ma che continua la sua corsa fino a tornare a vincere." - Enrico Ruggeri

spytech

by spytech

check out the fortrex 201, looks pretty damn good. http://www.garmin.com/products/foretrex201/#

kfcninja

by kfcninja

I've been using Cateye's new double wireless computer. So far so good. The measurement of speed as well as cadence have been great - no "disconnects" on the transmission of data. The computer is multi screen and allowing you to view cadence along with speed, distance, time, etc. The computer bracket also mounts on the bar a la campy style and gets the computer in front of the stem and out of the way on the handlebar. The weight may be a concern for the weight weenies - it weighs 120 grams complete. Hope this helps...