Trainer tire (solid tire?)

A light bike doesn't replace good fitness.

Moderator: Moderator Team

asc8ic

by asc8ic

You can buy cheap rear wheel for trainer with training tire, it's quite a nice solution for winter.

Mep

by Mep

I've heard good things about the Tacx trainer tires.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

MisterNoChain

by MisterNoChain

I've been riding quite a lot indoors the last 2 years. I've had the indoor-tires of Vittoria, Conti and Schwalbe.
Schwalbe is by far the least noisy, really big difference! On long term i cant say anything about the Schwalbe because i'm still using it. The Vittoria lasted 3700km, the Conti only 2500km. On both tires the carcass got crooked, quite disappointing to see that happen on both brands.

emorydptt

by emorydptt

This is what I have used for 2-3 years with my powerbeam pro.
Changed to a kickr last over a month ago and I used regular tires on my rollers.
Vittoria trainer tire:
https://www.amazon.com/Vittoria-Zaffiro ... th=1&psc=1

good luck
be Khoi, be Khang!
-2014 Cipollini Bond EPS | 2017 enigma echo SR11 | 2011 Time RXR ULTeam SR11 | 2010 Colnago EPS SR11 | 2013 Colnago C59 SR-EPS | 2011 Colnago Prestige Di2 | 2013 Specialized Shiv TT SWorks SR11

PMC

by PMC

I just changed out a Conti trainer tire that started to blister with a Cyclops Trainer tire and it's been quiet and shows no wear after 75 hours use. My only issue is it's black and you could pretty easily throw it on a bike without realizing it's a trainer tire if you weren't paying attention.