Garmin with Di2 adjustment

A light bike doesn't replace good fitness.

Moderator: Moderator Team

wop

by wop

Hi,

I have a Garmin 520 and Shimano Ultegra Di2, with the ANT+ unit connected so I can see my gear, battery level of the Di2 system etc. on my Garmins screen.

Now when I'm on my bike, my Garmin tells me what gear I'm using in the following way:
Front: 1/2 or 2/2 etc.
Rear: 5/11 6/11 etc.

Now by settings I can put in which gear I'm have installed on my bike (38-53 and 11-25). So I guess it would be possible to have my garmin tell me exactly what gear I'm using (38 or 53 at the front or 11, 12, 13 etc. at the rear). Does anyone know how to set this up?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

nycebo

by nycebo

Yes.

Ha, kidding.

Okay, I can't remember the exact procedure off the top of my head (and it's with a Edge 810), but here goes:

Go into settings
Select the desired activity profile
Then go to training pages
Find the page that you would like to show the Di2 info
Either increase the number of fields that you want to show OR keep them the same
Click the field that you want to change...in the resultant menu list...scroll down until you find the Shimano fields
Pick the gear field and it will show up on your training page.

That should do it...sorry for the vague recollection.

wop

by wop

Thanks I got it, I had it set up with "gear", I should have used "gear ratio" (I don't know if the translations are exactly correct, my garmin is set up in Dutch).

chanthony91

by chanthony91

nycebo wrote:Yes.

Ha, kidding.

Okay, I can't remember the exact procedure off the top of my head (and it's with a Edge 810), but here goes:

Go into settings
Select the desired activity profile
Then go to training pages
Find the page that you would like to show the Di2 info
Either increase the number of fields that you want to show OR keep them the same
Click the field that you want to change...in the resultant menu list...scroll down until you find the Shimano fields
Pick the gear field and it will show up on your training page.

That should do it...sorry for the vague recollection.

Nailed it.