Elite Real turbo muin

A light bike doesn't replace good fitness.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Junior7

by Junior7

I wear Elite Turbo Muin Smart B

I am satisfied.

He does not wear the tire and is very quiet.

fatcharlie

by fatcharlie

I purchased an Elite Turbo Muin from Performance last November and it arrived in December. I immediately noticed the flywheel was very out of true (side to side wobbling) and there was no way to service it without replacing the entire unit. I started training on it anyway, not wanting to wait another six weeks for a new trainer. The wobbling flywheel quickly caused very high wear on outer edges of the drive belt, filling my training area with black rubber dust. After approximately 20 hours of use it began to vibrate excessively (probably due to an uneven buildup of rubber dust), and after another 20 or so hours the vibration caused the left side cover to loosen up to the extent it leaked mineral oil all over the carpet in my workout area. Resistance then dropped to zero and I was able to spin a 53x11 with very little effort. I returned it to Performance last week and received a full refund. I'm getting enough outdoor training in now that I won't replace it until next fall, and I proably won't buy another Elite product.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

sanrensho

by sanrensho

nm