Rage problem after Hard rides

A light bike doesn't replace good fitness.

Moderator: Moderator Team

gravity

by gravity

Im in the opposite. I get to emotionally unstable after long and hard efforts. I'd normally avoid thinking about things that can make me sad or upset.

aram

by aram

I feel tired but great after a hard ride. Isn't that the point? Getting home, showering, eating and just relaxing for a few hours is the best b

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

jimaizumi

by jimaizumi

They say milk has some sedative properties.. I've noticed that a quick power nap (if you're not too riled up) has always taken the edge off.. especially after the stress that comes along with dealing with city motorists. It especially doesn't help if you come home, more stressed than when you left, and need to deal with a family which potentially includes children.

I agree with the multiple posts above over just spending some down time, alone if you can... I deal with enough stress at work, I don't need it when I'm doing something I love..
THE PAST: 2005 C'dale R700, 2006 Spesh S-Works Tarmac Gerolsteiner, 2009 Pinarello Dogma FPX My Way, 2011 Time RXR VIP

THE PRESENT: 2016 Colnago C60 ST01, 2017 Wilier Cento 10 Ramato, Cinelli Gazetta

THE FUTURE: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

thegunner

by thegunner

LOL nathan, i'm legitimately curious what percentage of your responses are reaction gifs

Calnago
In Memoriam

by Calnago

+1
I always find myself laughing when Nathan posts one of his hilarious gifs as well. You don't need to say anything with gifs like those.
Colnago C64 - The Naked Build; Colnago C60 - PR99; Trek Koppenberg - Where Emonda and Domane Meet;
Unlinked Builds (searchable): Colnago C59 - 5 Years Later; Trek Emonda SL Campagnolo SR; Special Colnago EPQ