Just a few thoughts here
1. If you are truly devoid of glycogen I doubt you would be able to sustain an FTP effort, never mind Vo2 Max
2. Coggan zone for Vo2 is 106 - 120% of FTP I believe. With that in mind you are shooting both too low & too high
3. Have you satisfied yourself that you can perform 8x 5' Vo2 efforts whilst maintaining your power within 10% of the 3rd interval?
4. If no to the above I would tick that box first
5. If yes to 3, look to increasing the interval lengths
6. If you are getting 4 solid back to back HIT days in you shouldn't need to worry about weight loss, it will drop off you.
7. How much evidence have you got to suggest that the undertaking of Supra Max HIT sessions whilst glycogen depleted is a good idea? If it isn't from a reliable source I would seriously question it's validity.
Have you looked into Hunter Allan's training programmes? I purchased one about 18 months ago, excellent value for money. If you take the time to analyse what's required of you and knuckle down to the programme you will be flying by the end of the 8 weeks. Be warned though, they are not for the faint-hearted and require you to pretty much dedicate yourself to the cause. Group rides will go out of the window!