Thoughts on a Hall of Fame

Bring your questions & complaints to the Weight Weenies moderators, here! Also, News & Announcements. Use the other boards for bike related talks.
jersievers

by jersievers

I was thinking the other day that it would be cool to have a hall of fame for WW stuff. Have nominations and then a vote online. Do it around the time of the WW of the year. I would also entertain the idea of a 3 year min in the market be for the products could be voted on. That way a product would have a chance to truly run the rigors, not just the latest candy. How about 3 products a year, frame / wheel or wheel component / standard component?

Lets decide if it is a good idea...BTW I am only suggesting, not organizing.

-Jeremy
latest project <-getting lighter @ 6920 CyclingUpdate.com

jersievers

by jersievers

That's a "no" then eh.
latest project <-getting lighter @ 6920 CyclingUpdate.com

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Boonen

by Boonen

I remember we had a vote for manufacturer of the year two years ago, didn't see it this year. Would it really add something you think?
Some products are really hyped on this site but when you try them out they really aren't as special or good as you'd hoped for, or the other way around when people say something is bad, others believe it when in fact person nr. 1 just did something with it the product wasn't intended to.