I'd Like to Thank All who Made this Possible: I'm Honored

Bring your questions & complaints to the Weight Weenies moderators, here! Also, News & Announcements. Use the other boards for bike related talks.
Mottsauce

by Mottsauce

"Funny Man of the Week"...wow, I don't know where to start. I'd like to thank my big brother for ridiculing me as a child (as big brothers do) so that I could develop a sense of humor as a way to combat him. I'd also like to thank my a**hole friends in college without whom I wouldn't have ever developed a familiarity with sarcasm. And last, but certainly not least, the unnecessarily difficult intricacies of the English language that allowed me to poke fun at other's attempts to use it as a 2nd language even though I don't speak another language myself.

I'm speechless (the music starts playing). THANKS!! (deep sigh) MOM...I FINALLY MADE IT!!! :podium:

edit: I completely forgot to thank the academy (Weight Weenies). Thanks to RTW for the nomination and FB for the confirmation. That's it...for now.

This forum is great and I've learned so much from it. I add a minimal level of knowledge, so I like to contribute where I can. Cheers all!

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com