Fast Shippers in the US?

Bring your questions & complaints to the Weight Weenies moderators, here! Also, News & Announcements. Use the other boards for bike related talks.
RollinOn27s

by RollinOn27s

Hey All,

Sorry for the rapidity of the threads, but I'm in a jam. I need to order a Campy style integrated headset, but want to find out who ships the fastest, in your experience.

I'm mainly talking about online retailers like competitivecyclist.com, etc. One of them quoted me with "It should leave here within 48 hours" but I deemed that unacceptable. Do any of you know any companies who will ship the day of the order? I plan on going with two day shipping, if that makes any difference.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

jay cee

by jay cee

i found cbike.com very good
J EURO

Warblade

by Warblade

I've found Excel Sports to be pretty good. Usually if you call the company directly and ask politely and say that you are willing to pay a little extra for a speedy service they are willing to work with you. That's what I've always found to be true. Give a Excel a call or even Competitive cyclist for that matter and see what they can do for you.
www.ChrisDiRe.com

Adam Hansen wrote:Sponsors should not have to go, its the doped riders that should be shot instead, in the knee caps would be nice.