Signurature

Bring your questions & complaints to the Weight Weenies moderators, here! Also, News & Announcements. Use the other boards for bike related talks.
airsoft510

by airsoft510

Is my signurature to big? I dont want to get people annoyed or anything.

divve

by divve

yes

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Frankie - B
Admin - In the industry

by Frankie - B

The obvious answer is in the rules and regulations thread in this forum.

The following rules apply in this case:

1.g: Members should respect the bandwidth of other users and sites. The use of inline () image tags pointing to data stored on third party systems for which the user has not received permission to link to may be removed.

Signatures

1. Signatures may contain up to five lines (one line being that displayed on a browser opened to 800px width) of text (of small or normal size) and/or one image, valid combinations include; a single image of no more than 60px high, 468px wide and 6KB in size. Signatures containing an image this large may also include one line of small size text. Signatures containing an image of 30px high may include up to three lines of small size text or two lines of normal size text. Images of 15px height or less may allow up to three lines of normal size text or four lines of small size text.

2. Text sizes should be between 9 and 12 (small and normal). Text in signatures is subject to the same conditions as posts with respect decency, emoticons, etc.

3. Links are permitted in signatures. Links are included within the text and image limits above. Links to offensive sites may be subject to removal.

4. Users abusing these rules will be warned.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

This says it all. You could have found the answers by yourself :wink:

Let this also be a bit of help for other weenies with a Sig that is to big.

Thanks a lot!
'Tape was made to wrap your GF's gifts, NOT hold a freakin tire on.'
If you want to see 'meh' content of me and my bike you can follow my life in pictures here!