Slow and buggy forum

Bring your questions & complaints to the Weight Weenies moderators, here! Also, News & Announcements. Use the other boards for bike related talks.
53x12

by 53x12

It isn't the issue of finding what one is looking for on here. It is the issue of actually being able to load the forum and threads to make use of said forum. If it is broken and doesn't work, doesn't do much good for its members.
"Marginal gains are the only gains when all that's left to gain is in the margins."

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Frankie - B
Admin - In the industry

by Frankie - B

true, i hate is as well if i can't even load a thread. it confronts me with how often i scroll through the forum. I think you are in the same boat ;)
'Tape was made to wrap your GF's gifts, NOT hold a freakin tire on.'
If you want to see 'meh' content of me and my bike you can follow my life in pictures here!

skinnywellfed

by skinnywellfed

Well here it is 2015 and this annoying ERROR continues to happen. Frankly there has never been a time in all the years of using this Forum that I haven't encountered this error. I wonder if the sponsors are aware of this condition?

General Error
SQL ERROR [ mysql4 ]

User db169027_5 already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections [1203]

An sql error occurred while fetching this page. Please contact an administrator if this problem persists.[/size]

Frankie - B
Admin - In the industry

by Frankie - B

please have a look here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=130227
'Tape was made to wrap your GF's gifts, NOT hold a freakin tire on.'
If you want to see 'meh' content of me and my bike you can follow my life in pictures here!