HOT: Active* forum members generally gain 5% discount at starbike.com store!
Weight Weenies
* FAQ    * Search    * Trending Topics
* Login   * Register
HOME Listings Articles FAQ Contact About

Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:50 pm 

LJ wrote:
I think tippster perhaps had a something a little more "racey" in mind :wink:

You gotta be kiddin' me Lee, by the standards of those days this girl is topnotch racey... 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:41 pm 

Dissapointed at the picture but...

why cant someone post him a digital camera?

Post subject:
Posted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:41 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:46 am 

Get well soon. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:44 pm 

Hi Guys, thanks for all your support on as well as off the forum, really nice to hear from you!

Just a little update on how things are going. I had a little setback and had to spend another night in the hospital 2 weeks ago and had to undergo some more tests etc, but I (hopefully) had my last appointment in the hospital yesterday so that's good news.
I'm starting to spend short times out of bed now and have been doing some reading here at ww's as well to see what you have been up to while I wasn't paying attention :wink: I hope to be OK in about 1-2 weeks from now but will be taking it really easy untill I'm sure that I'm 100% cured. No bike riding for a while after that either :( I lost a lot of strength and have to be carefull not to get sick again so getting out on a bike in the cold is probably not a good idea right now. But ofcourse this doesn't prevent me from doing some inside work on building and tuning my bike in the mean time :)

Thanks again for all the support, see you around on the forum!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:07 pm 
in the industry

So Boonen, are you pleased with the results? Do you feel like a real woman now after the operation? :D :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:43 pm 

:D glad to hear you are feeling better ,take it easy :thumbup:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:58 pm 

richardtoddywoddy wrote:
So Boonen, are you pleased with the results? Do you feel like a real woman now after the operation? :D :lol:

:roll: hmm, I see not much has changed in the last month :lol:

thanks col hicks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 12:34 am 

Boonen, What we all really want to know though is how much weight you lost while you were in there :P

Get back on in bike soon - after my hospital visit it felt so good when I could.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:49 am 

Are you sure you weren't just paying to much attention to the whining "you should loose weight to make your bike go faster" lines that pop up every-so-often :roll:

I'm kidding, hope you have a speedy recovery - sounds worse than the stuff I had (which I thought was fairly shit, but thats nothing...)

And for Racey - to bad those Nurses didn't have bullhorns or we'd be set :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 4:06 pm 

Boonen wrote:
Hi Guys, thanks for all your support on as well as off the forum, really nice to hear from you!

Just a little update on how things are going. I had a little setback and had to spend another night in the hospital 2 weeks ago and had to undergo some more tests etc, but I (hopefully) had my last appointment in the hospital yesterday so that's good news.
I'm starting to spend short times out of bed now and have been doing some reading here at ww's as well to see what you have been up to while I wasn't paying attention :wink: I hope to be OK in about 1-2 weeks from now but will be taking it really easy untill I'm sure that I'm 100% cured. No bike riding for a while after that either :( I lost a lot of strength and have to be carefull not to get sick again so getting out on a bike in the cold is probably not a good idea right now. But ofcourse this doesn't prevent me from doing some inside work on building and tuning my bike in the mean time :)

Well, lot's of things happened since I last posted this but long story short I got a minor operation since then and now finally everything seems to be going a lot better. I haven't ridden a bike yet but hope that I will be able to do so soon. Thank you for all your support guys!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:44 pm 

Boonen wrote:
Boonen wrote:

Well, lot's of things happened since I last posted this but long story short I got a minor operation since then and now finally everything seems to be going a lot better. I haven't ridden a bike yet but hope that I will be able to do so soon. Thank you for all your support guys!

Happy to read you'r going better, boonen, take it easy!

Go to page Previous  1, 2