members, please make sure you do not use paypal as a gift. Better ask some more money for the product. To many people have been scammed over in the last few months. If the seller pushes you to do so, it is your choice, do not come to us to get your money back.
Here is an example.
- Are there any restrictions for posting a for sale add?
In order to be allowed to post an add users (posting in the marketplace) must have a minimum of 30 posts. And users (posting in the marketplace) must be an active member of the board for a minimum of one month.
- Posts by members that do not live up to these rules will be removed by the moderators.
- If we find you spam posting the forums in order to increase post count you will get one warning. If we find you doing that a second time you will get banned for a period of time and lose your postcount up till then.
- Can I post links to third party auction or other selling platforms
No, posting links to those sites is not allowed and those adds will be removed by the moderators.
- What can I offer here?
Anything related to cycling - offerings not related to cycling or linking to 3rd party websites (like auction sites) are considered as spam according to the rules.
It's required to post a price for the item(s) you want to sell unless you want to trade - selling postings without prices will be removed by the moderators.
- What do you consider as commercial/uncommercial?
The for-sale forum is meant for people who want to get rid of used stuff or new stuff in customary amounts, which they bought for example in the wrong size or have to sell because they need the money. All other offerings including services are considered to be commercial and will be removed without further notice.
- Why can't I reply in the threads? How do I contact the seller?
To avoid biddings and discussions about the offered item, which are both not in the interest of the seller, replying in threads was disabled.
If you're interested in an item, you can contact the seller by PM or -if available- his email address.
Sellers who want to add/remove informations to their offerings can edit their original posting accordingly.
- I'm a seller and I have posted an item, which is sold in the meantime, but I'm still getting PMs/emails about this item. How can I stop that?
Edit your posting by adding a "[SOLD]" to the topic title.
- As of the 22nd march 2013 posting pictures in the for sale section is mandatory. We welcome pictures being placed inline with img tags or with a link. Although we prefer the pictures placed inline.
- You need to state the currency in which you are offering your cycling parts in.
- eBay links are not permitted
Extra information to help you boost sales:
- Users (posting in the marketplace) must have a minimum of 30 posts.
- Users (posting in the marketplace) must be an active member of the board for a minimum of one month.
Posts by members that do not live up to these rules will be deleted without notification.
Added to the above are a few other things that might help with the sales:
- Write a good explanation of what you are selling. age, kilometrage, material, etc.
- If necessary add a size to the text. (frame, crank length, clothes, etc.
- State the price that you want to get for the product.
- If needed, add your email address.
- Add a picture of what you are selling.
Thanks for reading.