2013 Cannondale SuperSix Evo Red Team 58cm : SRAM RED : 15.76 lbs

Moderator: Moderator Team

by Alpine318is

I have for sale a fantastic Cannondale SuperSix Evo carbon fiber road bike. It is the 2013 Team Liquias edition which in my opinion is one of the best paint schemes out there. The bike is a size 58 and in overall great shape. The bike uses SRAM Red groupset, and Mavic wheels and tires and has all the stock parts.

I completely torn down the bike this winter, cleaned every part and reassembled with new grease. In addition to a full cleaning the bike got new headset bearings, new Jagwire cables, new shifter hoods and new white bar tape. Unfortunately after taking it on a short ride I realized that the bike is just a bit too big for me. It's an awesome bike and I wish I could keep it but I think it is more suited for someone taller than 5'9"

There is some light scratches to the seat and the shifter on the right side from leaning against a wall in my garage. Overall the bike is in great shape with a couple marks here and there but nothing major. You will be impressed with the condition! The bike is cleaned, tuned, lubed and ready to ride. The bike weighs 15.76 pounds

$1700 Shipped to 48 states.

More pictures here
https://seattle.craigslist.org/est/bik/ ... 38948.html
2012 Specialized Venge S-Works
Enve Classics

by Weenie