FS - Caad12 Ultegra 54cm - excellent condition (London)

Moderator: Moderator Team

Cervelolite

by Cervelolite

Hello,

Cannondale CAAD12 54cm Ultegra 6800 With hollograms (172.5mm / 52:36) and spider rings. Saddle will be changed back to the Fizik Arione that came with it which is brand-new. Dura Ace 9000 Pedals included as well.

Bought brand new from Sigma Sports in London 12 months ago. I’m very meticulous about my bikes so it’s in pretty awesome condition.

Thinking £1,000 is a fair price based on what I’ve seen on eBay lately.

I would help with any warranty claims if needed. I’m London based and can meet around if anyone wants to inspect.

I’ve got some very top end bikes (BMC, Colnago etc) and this is the perfect all rounder. I've also had the Caad9 and Caad10 in the past and this is definitely the best of the lot. Runs bigger tires too which is a plus and i did 2 of the monument rides (LBL, Giro) on it this year which were >200km and had no issue with comfort.

Ps. if you're considering for a winter bike, the colour is perfect. That said i think it's one of the nicest looking colour schemes (in real life) out there.

Just put some new BB bearings in there too. Never dropped or crashed, it's had a really easy life :)

Any questions, just shout.

Cheers

David

by Weenie