FS - Clearing out all of my MAAP - Jacket, vest, jerseys, bib shorts, warmers...

Moderator: Moderator Team

Bianchi10

by Bianchi10

Today is very bitter sweet for me as I come to the conclusion of representing the MAAP brand. I'm now affiliated with Pas Normal Studios and now that I have received most of my gear, I can now sell off my MAAP to help pay for the new PNS I need to buy.

I've been with MAAP for 3 years now and absolutely LOVE their brand. Quality and comfort has been among the best I've seen. The stuff I have remaining was the last bit of gear that I was really drawn to with its more simple and elegant patterns. Was presented the opportunity with PNS and took it. Only thing is that I am expected to be exclusive with PNS therefor all my other kit will be useless to me. I have sold a ton of gear on this site and I would think everyone would vouch that the things I have sold are in like new condition.

Shipping all in CONUS only

MAAP black/wht Team bibs
Size large
Great condition (less than 8 rides on this set)
SOLD

MAAP black/wht Base Jacket
Size Medium
Like NEW!
Retails $270
Asking $140

MAAP Black/wht Base long sleeve jersey (SO comfortable with lightly brushed fleece)
Size Medium
Like NEW!
Retails $190
Asking $100 shipped

MAAP black surface vest
Size Medium
SOLD

MAAP black/wht summer base jersey
Size Medium
like NEW!
Retails $170
Asking $90 shipped

MAAP Squares Jersey
Size Medium
Good condition
Retails $170
Asking $90 shipped

MAAP team jersey
Size Medium
SOLD

MAAP Black Arm, knee and leg warmers
would like to sell all 3 together
All are size small-Their sizing runs weird. Just know that I wear a large bib short and medium jersey and these fit me perfectly without any huge squeezing of the arms or limbs.
Leg retail $90
Knee retail $70
Arm retail $60
Asking $90 for all 3!
Check out my Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/nickarend/

-Pas Normal Studios

by Weenie