SOLD: Parlee Altum R frameset, ML (56cm), Grey

Moderator: Moderator Team

RichTheRoadie
Tinker, Taylor, Tart

by RichTheRoadie

The bike I said I wouldn't sell - except I've decided I want a disc road bike; and I've been offered one that's too good to refuse. Need to strictly enforce N-1 before commencing N+1, though...

For sale is a Parlee Altum R frameset in grey, size ML (56cm top tube). It will come with a brand new 3T 'Zero25' carbon seatpost (can be used as 0 setback or 25mm setback).

Mileage-wise, the frameset has probably seen less than 1500km fairly soft use and is immaculate bar one tiny scratch on the underside of the non-drive side seat stay (which I have struggled to picture).

It’s a 2016 model, first used from February this year. Size is ML (56 top tube). The frame will take eTap, Di2, EPS or a mechanical drivetrain. Frameset RRP is circa $4k (USD).

I have the high and mid top caps for the frame and all other Di2, eTap and mechanical cable stops and blanks etc., as well as the original box to send it in.

Note that the other parts pictured are not for sale (yet). I will post updated pics once I've stripped it. Note the Mcfk seat post is not available at all.

The pictured Rotor chainset and Kogel ceramic BB can be included for extra $$.

SOLD

More pics in this link.

by Weenie