HOT: Active* forum members generally gain 5% discount at starbike.com store!
Weight Weenies
* FAQ    * Search    * Trending Topics
* Login   * Register
HOME Listings Articles FAQ Contact About

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:12 pm 

Shipping is included anywhere in Canada and the CONUS --- the price you see is the price you pay! No probs shipping worldwide (just email me to discuss cost). Everything will ship from Canada, postal code: B2Y4T9. The best rates and reliability are typically with Canada Post. http://www.canadapost.ca/...ARate?execution=e1s1

E-mail money transfer (Canada only)? PayPal? Cheque? Cash? I'm not fussy, pay however you'd like.

Want more security? Check out my email address, look up the company on the interwebs, call the company and ask for Greg --- That's me!

email: g k e r r @ waterworksconstruction period ca

Got something to trade? (I'll give ridiculous value) I want: a new take-off groupo preferably Shimano, anything Rapha, matching kit, all black and/or all white helmets, sunglasses, Oakley Canopy ski goggles, or just make an offer with something else!

1. Oakley Over The Top Sunglasses - $320
This is the MacDaddy of rare Oakleys. Mint condition, I bought em new in 1998. Light use. A microscopic scratch on the left lens (I tried to photograph it like 50 times, but it's too small to capture). This sound expensive expensive? Check out real eBay sales!

2. Neo Hyper ISP frame ~920 grams frame, 320 grams fork - $780.00
This is just a stupid low price. The retail is about two g's w/o the topper and headset. I paid €900 for it from a gentlemen in Denmark. Includes Frame, Fork, Expander & Top Cap Assembly, Rear Derailleur Hanger, and 25mm set back topper. Size small (53.5 TT, 73.5 cm centre of BB to top of saddle - but it could be higher with a less stubby topper, BB30, tapered head tube, internal cable routing). Condition 9.5/10

3. SRAM Red Cassette - $40
11 - 23. About 2000kms.

4. SRAM Force Front Derailleur -$25
Gold aluminum cable bolt. Good Shape. Perfect function.

5. Zipp 808 Carbon Tubular Rear Wheel - SOLD (traded for crank)
Includes Tufo S33 Pro Tyre
Hub - DT Swiss 240
Spins true, hand built, has never ever required truing. Hub rebuilt spring 2013. Non Firecrest. Don't know the production year (2005 - 2007?), the original decals are covered by factory clear-coat (i.e. they can't be removed); the gold decals are over top of the originals. It sounds like whoosh whoosh at speed, and clickaty-clack when gliding.

6. Nike Kobe Zoom Grinch Sneakers - $75
Bought these in my sneakerhead days... Kobe wore this shoe in the Christmas day game a few yeas ago. His signature ball shoes are the best, Kobe pretty much developed the low cut ball shoe with influence from soccer footwear. Amazing support for quick direction changes. I picked them up from a local sneakerhead with no box or associated paperwork. They look the business, I wore them twice and they DO NOT feel like fakes --- but I can't back it up. I know the authentic & unworn Zoom Kobe Grinch are stupid expensive, so grab a bargain and enjoy! Size 9.5, true to width, maybe a touch long, like 9.75.

7. Brooks Green Silence running shoes Size 9.5 - $40
My mom bought these for me in Florida two years ago. Never ran in them, I wore them a couple times to throw the trash out... But that's it. I pretty much wear Asics Blazing Fast for everything I do. Based on the reviews on this site these are pretty popular.

Posted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:12 pm