Especially for light weight issues concerning cyclocross / touring bikes & parts.
Moderator: Moderator Team
- Posts: 87
- Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:36 am
tire - Kenda Karv
rim - mavic open pro
- Posts: 2658
- Joined: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:48 am
- Location: Vienna Austria
Basically until you just don't hit the caliper or the frame, beyond that it becomes much harder to ride
Last edited by Marin
on Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 3456
- Joined: Fri May 25, 2007 6:43 pm
- Location: The Grim North.
How's the clearance between the chainstays?
- Posts: 969
- Joined: Sat May 02, 2015 10:11 pm
If this is for cx, I wouldn’t go fatter.
- Posts: 648
- Joined: Mon May 15, 2006 12:19 am
- Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada.
Also depends on the terrain/surface you plan on riding. Dry/dusty, or are you going to be on stuff where your tire will pick up mud/debris?