Mason Bokeh x Campagnolo H11

Especially for light weight issues concerning cyclocross / touring bikes & parts.

Moderator: Moderator Team

by bananapls

This is my first bike build, where i feel i'm going "all in" on components. It's not, by far, compared to the many builds on this site. But i'm quite maxed on the budget.

So, whats in bold i have already aquired, the frameset is in order, the Enve parts and the Look Pedals are already here. Is there any obvious parts i can shave some weight on, on this list? Without going Schmolke, Lightweight and other super boutique and expensive parts? I want the whole build made out of european and american parts.

Obviously, the frameset is the main heavyweight in this list, but i'm not changing that.
The H0 build will be around 600 euros / 500 dollars cheaper than the H11 one.

Will keep posting progress pics, once the frameset and the other parts arrive.

Marius, Norway

by silvalis

ooh. Bokehs are rad.

ritchey wcs seatpost and stem will net you maybe 50g savings, but probably not worth it if you already have the enve stuff

ritchey evo evomax bars are a smidgeon lighter ~30g.
venturemax is about the the same as the cowbell but a lot wider
Chapter 2 Tere
Scott Spark 720plus

by Weenie

by jemima

Any reason why you've chosen those Mavic rims?

and is that same wheelset a complete build you're purchasing (price?) , or are you building the wheel up yourself?

by bananapls

I’m lacing, a friend of mine trueing. I just find them nice on a price to weight/looks/tubeless capability aspect. As for the Enve parts, i’ve always dreamed about getting that, but the steep price held me of. Managed to pick up both stem and seat post for around 160 euros, in 9/10 condition.