scott addict cx 10, has anyone tried it?

The spirit of Grav-lo-cross. No but seriously, cyclocross and gravel go here!

Moderator: Moderator Team

boots2000

by boots2000

I like it a lot- I am coming from an S-works Crux (also a nice riding bike- so big shoes to fill).
It has a slightly slacker head angle and more trail than the Crux- and slightly shorter chainstay.
Reach is marginally shorter than the Crux- I feel this allows me to get my weight back a little bit more when I am
on something steep and need to maintain traction.

Other than that- If feels much like a Crux. Good road manners, descends as well on pavement as on dirt, corners well, no sluggish feeling.

vitriol wrote:Nice bike! How does it ride?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Birdman

by Birdman

@ boots2000

What is the true width of your Specialized Trigger Pro 33 tires? From what I've found online, they usually come undersized when mounted on 17.5mm internal width rims. I'm interested in those for my R3 and would like to know what the real measurements are. It would be great if you know, thanks!
Cervelo R3 MUD ~ viewtopic.php?f=10&t=136544
Specialized Allez Gold ~ viewtopic.php?f=10&t=134419

boots2000

by boots2000

I don't have any currently mounted so it is hard for me to say.
Also, I was running them on wide tubeless wheels so it is hard to say.

Birdman wrote:@ boots2000

What is the true width of your Specialized Trigger Pro 33 tires? From what I've found online, they usually come undersized when mounted on 17.5mm internal width rims. I'm interested in those for my R3 and would like to know what the real measurements are. It would be great if you know, thanks!

vitriol

by vitriol

boots2000 wrote:I like it a lot- I am coming from an S-works Crux (also a nice riding bike- so big shoes to fill).
It has a slightly slacker head angle and more trail than the Crux- and slightly shorter chainstay.
Reach is marginally shorter than the Crux- I feel this allows me to get my weight back a little bit more when I am
on something steep and need to maintain traction.

Other than that- If feels much like a Crux. Good road manners, descends as well on pavement as on dirt, corners well, no sluggish feeling.

vitriol wrote:Nice bike! How does it ride?

:beerchug: Thanks for the impressions, enjoy your new bike!