Scott Addict CX looks good!

The spirit of Grav-lo-cross. No but seriously, cyclocross and gravel go here!

Moderator: Moderator Team

huddini

by huddini

Just saw it some days ago. Apparently no one else did... http://www.scott-sports.com/global/en/page/addict-cx

stormur

by stormur

Good :
-Long wheelbase
-short chainstay
-ST and HT angles
-internal cabling
-thru axle ( conditional )

Bad :
-to short headtube
- no canti ( disqualifying for me )
-to low BB
- nothing between 545 and 568 TT !!! They skip 1 ( most common ! ) size :shock: ( again : disqualifying for me )
-bb86 ( does really BSA hurts ? ) - press fit in CX is not the best idea, but I got Shimano "influence" here… Boeing can, Airbus can, Pinarello can many other manufacturers from various carbon business areas can manage sturdy CF bonding to aluminium - so whats the problem ??? Or even PF 30 ( allow to replace bearings without knocking off cups from frame ) ...

Frameset will cost 2000$ approx, so you save what : 5 bucks ??? Add 50 then and everyone is happy !

-open cables at bb shell ( so WTH is reason to hide them all over, when they're exposed in worse place ??? ) or leave it outside ot hide it completely ! Duck tape is the solution ;)

Anyway, I think some US guys will have RHM seeing disc and hydro and 68mm bb drop :mrgreen:
Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.
Mark Twain

I can be wrong, and have plenty of examples for that ;)

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

F45

by F45

Head tube is perfect. If you want higher bars you can always add a few spacers and flip the stem.