condor terra x build advice

The spirit of Grav-lo-cross. No but seriously, cyclocross and gravel go here!

Moderator: Moderator Team

Jamesclowes

by Jamesclowes

Hi there,

I have just bought a new Condor Terra X frame set and am building it up as a winter commuter/trainer with parts from another bike. However, I have never dealt with internal cabling and hence have a query from anyone that has built this or a similar bike up.

Basically, does the cable outer go all the way through the frame? On similar Condor Terra X builds I have seen cable ferrules sticking in each of the gear cable entrances. Hence I would assume that only the cable inner runs through the frame.

If anyone could put my mind at rest by letting me know that would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

James.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

euan

by euan

Call Condor?

JackWalk

by JackWalk

Jamesclowes wrote:Hi there,

I have just bought a new Condor Terra X frame set and am building it up as a winter commuter/trainer with parts from another bike. However, I have never dealt with internal cabling and hence have a query from anyone that has built this or a similar bike up.

Basically, does the cable outer go all the way through the frame? On similar Condor Terra X builds I have seen cable ferrules sticking in each of the gear cable entrances. Hence I would assume that only the cable inner runs through the frame.

If anyone could put my mind at rest by letting me know that would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

James.

Only the inner goes through the frame with internally routed cables

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hurricanejosh

by hurricanejosh

JackWalk wrote:
Jamesclowes wrote:Hi there,

Thanks,

James.

Only the inner goes through the frame with internally routed cables

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no, on the condor's the housing is routed through the frame as well. probably to keep the mud out of your housing