franzoi chainrings

Especially for light weight issues concerning cyclocross / touring bikes & parts.

Moderator: Moderator Team

simon
Resident Pro

by simon

good evening
i just returned from the worldcup in france and i had to drive the last 500 km in the car(now my right leg hurts because i always rode full speed, next time i put a heavy stone on the pedal). now i'm not tired anymore and thought i'll answer the question for the franzoi chainring.
it is a miché, i think it's called supertype or something, on the bike i looked with 46 t. his bikes are rather heavy, and i don't like the fact that the steerer is short, there are around 8 cm of spacers between headset and stem. the stem itself is rather short(i think 100 mm), so the optic of the front area is kind of wierd. he has different fulcrum wheels, and on saturday he tested one set of lightweight(high rims), don't know if he is allowed to race them.

by Weenie

Boogie

by Boogie

offtopic: You have friends in the Netherlands:)
http://www.sampy.nl/fotos/Lievin2/images/161_6156.jpg

simon
Resident Pro

by simon

the dutch riders were in the same hotel, in the morning christian heule(the other rider on the pic) and i did half an hour on the trainer. marten nijland's father came and we talked a bit, also about his son. fortunately his problems are solved, but that has been discussed before.

Greyham

by Greyham

Thanks simon, we have a miche distro, hopefully they stock the 46 or 48 supertype

G