HOT: Active* forum members generally gain 5% discount at starbike.com store!
Weight Weenies
* FAQ    * Search    * Trending Topics
* Login   * Register
HOME Listings Articles FAQ Contact About




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 6:57 am 
Offline
Resident Pro
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:34 am
Posts: 1769
the bike looks great, boogie
aren't you a little bit glad that you destroyed the bike in loenhout? 8) and, nice tubes...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 6:57 am 


Top
  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:31 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:50 am
Posts: 148
Location: Ruhrarea, Germany
@Boogie: great looking bike you got there. I like the color and the combination with carbon. the fork looks good, too.

what breakshoes do you use?

good luck for the nationals


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:40 pm
Posts: 414
Location: Amsterdam , Netherlands
I ride Ulterga casettes because Dura-Ace is too expensive;). I have 2 different chainrings. the 39 is a TA Specialites and the 46 is a Trutativ. My 39 trutrativ was broken so I bought a TA and they look and ride super!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:21 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:40 pm
Posts: 414
Location: Amsterdam , Netherlands
Müsing wrote:
@Boogie: great looking bike you got there. I like the color and the combination with carbon. the fork looks good, too.

what breakshoes do you use?

good luck for the nationals


I use the brakes of the homebrand of Van Tuyl. They called radius and look like the same as Spookies. Spookies are better I guess but the price of mine are 30 euro's!

http://www.vantuyl.nl/upload/Image/prod ... -large.jpg


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:40 pm
Posts: 414
Location: Amsterdam , Netherlands
simon wrote:
the bike looks great, boogie
aren't you a little bit glad that you destroyed the bike in loenhout? 8) and, nice tubes...


I wouldn't say it;)
I ride with my 32mm tubes. Can you explain me when do you ride 32 o or 30mm?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:26 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:50 am
Posts: 148
Location: Ruhrarea, Germany
Boogie wrote:
Müsing wrote:
@Boogie: great looking bike you got there. I like the color and the combination with carbon. the fork looks good, too.

what breakshoes do you use?

good luck for the nationals


I use the brakes of the homebrand of Van Tuyl. They called radius and look like the same as Spookies. Spookies are better I guess but the price of mine are 30 euro's!

http://www.vantuyl.nl/upload/Image/prod ... -large.jpg


thanks for the answer. But I meant the shoes, the rubberholder (?) on the breaks :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:40 pm
Posts: 414
Location: Amsterdam , Netherlands
Müsing wrote:
Boogie wrote:
Müsing wrote:
@Boogie: great looking bike you got there. I like the color and the combination with carbon. the fork looks good, too.

what breakshoes do you use?

good luck for the nationals


I use the brakes of the homebrand of Van Tuyl. They called radius and look like the same as Spookies. Spookies are better I guess but the price of mine are 30 euro's!

http://www.vantuyl.nl/upload/Image/prod ... -large.jpg




thanks for the answer. But I meant the shoes, the rubberholder (?) on the breaks :wink:


Shit:P I rode it wrong. Just the BBB shoes..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 10:53 am 
Offline
Resident Pro
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:34 am
Posts: 1769
i ride most of the races with 32 mm, because i can ride a little less pressure with them than with 30 mm. 30 mm would be good on courses that are fast and hard without too much bumps in the field. now that i don't have too much wheels because most of my wheels are campa and i couldn't change them, i don't have 30 mm tubes, just 32 mm and some special ones like michelin, rhino 32 mm, diamant and some new profiles for super hell muddy conditions(have to take a pic once). i think for me it's better using the wheels i have for special tubes/profiles than for 32 mm and 30 mm, because the difference there is not very big.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:11 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Aug 18, 2005 11:50 am
Posts: 148
Location: Ruhrarea, Germany
just one more question: is it a carbon od alloy fork you use?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:40 pm
Posts: 414
Location: Amsterdam , Netherlands
Müsing wrote:
just one more question: is it a carbon od alloy fork you use?


It is both. Carbon with alu steerer..


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 28, 2005 6:40 pm
Posts: 414
Location: Amsterdam , Netherlands
Mads Kock wrote:
I really like your bike - looks super sweet!!!!

what size chainrings and cassette do you use???


I read this morning and afternoon everything wrong. I use 46-39 and the casettes are 12-23/25


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1, 2


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  

   Similar Topics   Author   Replies   Views   Last post 
There are no new unread posts for this topic. new frame

in MTB

qvick

3

656

Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:29 am

AdyM View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. New frame - what to get?

[ Go to page: 1, 2 ]

in MTB

seismic

26

2382

Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:47 am

the_marsbar View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Look frame choice - 586 vs 595 vs 695

[ Go to page: 1, 2 ]

in Road

thencameyou

17

1360

Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:48 pm

denvertrout View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Attachment(s) My new Colnago C60 frame

[ Go to page: 1, 2, 3, 4 ]

in Introduce Yourself / Gallery - Please use metric weights.

geca

51

11532

Sat Jun 07, 2014 11:58 pm

fromtrektocolnago View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Help me figure what frame this is!

in MTB

Chasen1211

4

412

Mon Jan 06, 2014 5:41 am

krzysiekmz View the latest post


It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:17 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Advertising   –  FAQ   –  Contact   –  Convert   –  About

© Weight Weenies 2000-2013
hosted by starbike.com


How to get rid of these ads? Just register!


Powered by phpBB