Shimano DURA-ACE 9000 specs

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

brownish

by brownish

BeeSeeBee wrote:
Ypsylon wrote:That's for Alfine though, not DA or Ultegra.

It specifically mentions that it's in development for Ultegra Di2 (and presumably DA Di2 when it gets updated cabling):

"Shimano are working on a digital display for both Alfine and Ultegra Di2 which will show gear and battery life."
http://www.bikeradar.com/news/article/s ... ures-33229" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Already have all this info on my Flight Deck with DA Di2. Sorry not the best picture.
Attachments
2.jpg

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

maxxevv

by maxxevv

Cronulla wrote:http://www.bikerumor.com/2012/04/22/shimano-11-speed-dura-ace-battle-injection-domination-spied-on-japanese-cycling-website/#more-43012" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Perhaps you should realise that BikeRumor was more than a day (almost a day for the same picts from Japanese website ) behind weightweenies thread over here :roll: :

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=98373&start=135#p869995" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Cronulla

by Cronulla

maxxevv wrote:
Cronulla wrote:http://www.bikerumor.com/2012/04/22/shimano-11-speed-dura-ace-battle-injection-domination-spied-on-japanese-cycling-website/#more-43012" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Perhaps you should realise that BikeRumor was more than a day (almost a day for the same picts from Japanese website ) behind weightweenies thread over here :roll: :

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=98373&start=135#p869995" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:smartass: Did i do something wrong?

maxxevv

by maxxevv

Cronulla wrote: :smartass: Did i do something wrong?

No, nobody said anything about you doing something "wrong". Just pointing out the fact that Bikerumor is actually slower in the news than Weightweenies forum here. :beerchug:

Cronulla

by Cronulla

maxxevv wrote:
Cronulla wrote: :smartass: Did i do something wrong?

No, nobody said anything about you doing something "wrong". Just pointing out the fact that Bikerumor is actually slower in the news than Weightweenies forum here. :beerchug:

I know,but when you type "shimano DA 9000" you got plenty treads and on this one the pics was not posted.
Back to subject.
:beerchug:

mlchang

by mlchang

thisisatest wrote:look at the bb shell. the spider goes right up against it. the spider is relatively flat, does not "dome" out to make room for bearings or external adapters.
when it is all revealed, i will scream "I told you so" at the top of my lungs, from the highest mountain (on the internet).

Can I give you a hard time about this? :beerchug: