Cervelo management email addresses???

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

Routier

by Routier

My LBS have been trying to get a replacement frameset out of Cervelo Europe since last September and I'm getting very impatient now that spring is approaching. I've made contact with two 'customer service' people at Cervelo HQ but they don't give a damn so I thought I'd try to make contact with someone high up, however I can't find any addresses on Google.

Can anyone help please?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

drmutley

by drmutley

Try touching base with David Byer - dbyer@cervelo.com

Or tweet Vroomen...
https://mobile.twitter.com/gerardvroomen

Or contact the EU distributor directly and discuss with Matthias Brahms

service@cervelo-europe.com

em3

by em3

Google "Cervelo, Toronto" and call them directly...frame warranty replacement should take a few weeks not half a year. Ur LBS has really screwed this simple process up. EM3

Routier

by Routier

em3 - thanks for the suggestion but I don't fancy the cost of a call to Canada... My LBS are doing a great job but have been given BS delivery dates. They have three other warranty claims with Cervelo, one of which is older than mine!

drmutley - I'm not on Twitter but I'll try emailing Mattias. Many thanks.

uraqt

by uraqt

Last time I takes to Dave a few years ago, he wasn't in "customer service", ( promoted I would guess) but I would be surprised if he couldn't help you out. He knows his stuff and is very nice : )

C

SilentG

by SilentG

the shop i work at (in the US) stopped carrying cervelo earlier last year because they could not, or would not, deliver bikes to us. we would have to almost threaten them to get warranty frames, and they would show up weeks to months past when they promised to deliver them. after two and a half years of disappointing our customers, we completely dropped them. i love their bikes, but from the business side of things, they are terrible. you'll have better luck contacting cervelo directly, but you're not getting a frame anytime soon, regardless. sorry.

Routier

by Routier

uraqt - i made contact with Dave but he wasn't really interested in helping, but thanks anyway.

drmutley

by drmutley

I found him variable as well.. And the email monkeys on the generic email customer support are relatively useless as well... Depending on where u are u always have the option of requesting a refund, and taking your money to another brand...

Try emailing Matthias and seeing if he can add anything...

U could always try gvroomen&cervelo.com

ultimobici
in the industry

by ultimobici

em3 wrote:Google "Cervelo, Toronto" and call them directly...frame warranty replacement should take a few weeks not half a year. Ur LBS has really screwed this simple process up. EM3

Not necessarily. The UK distributor changed last year, so many warranty claims had to be transferred from Madison who originally supplied the dealer to Cervelo who have no relationship with the dealer. As a consequence the process started again in many cases.

ultimobici
in the industry

by ultimobici

Refund is not an automatic right. Repair or replacement are at the discretion of the supplier.

Dammit

by Dammit

Within a reasonable time frame though I thought?

ultimobici
in the industry

by ultimobici

Dammit wrote:Within a reasonable time frame though I thought?
How old is the frame? What is its general condition? Has it been crashed? Claimant is original owner? All pertinent to a claim.

drmutley

by drmutley

By the sounds of it none of this is relevant. He has been granted a warranty replacement frame and he deserves it to be in a timely fashion. If not then I would be contacting the relevant consumer watchdog in your country...

ultimobici
in the industry

by ultimobici

drmutley wrote:
ultimobici wrote:
Dammit wrote:Within a reasonable time frame though I thought?
How old is the frame? What is its general condition? Has it been crashed? Claimant is original owner? All pertinent to a claim.

By the sounds of it none of this is relevant. He has been granted a warranty replacement frame and he deserves it to be in a timely fashion. If not then I would be contacting the relevant consumer watchdog in your country...

My LBS have been trying to get a replacement frameset out of Cervelo Europe since last September and I'm getting very impatient now that spring is approaching. I've made contact with two 'customer service' people at Cervelo HQ but they don't give a damn so I thought I'd try to make contact with someone high up, however I can't find any addresses on Google.

Can anyone help please?
Don't see any reference to being granted a replacement, merely that the LBS has been trying to get one.

LBS may think that their customer deserves a replacement, but Cervelo may not. Having been in the LBS's position on several occasions a few years ago I can attest to the nitpicking that Cervelo would resort to to wriggle out of a claim that I thought was valid. Once they had agreed to a replacement it was very swiftly sorted.

My gut says there is more to this that the OP is letting on.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Routier

by Routier

There's no more to this than the fact that Cervelo Europe are dragging their heels. They agreed to replace the frame on 10/10/13 but have since missed their own delivery dates in December and January.

I was told back in January by a Cervelo HQ customer service guy called Adrian "I know for 2014, the S2 is not available as a frameset." yet it's there on their website..! I really think they don't have a clue what they're doing these days. As I may have stated before my LBS is a big seller of Cervelos and as of a couple of weeks ago they had three other warranty claims in progress, one of which is older than mine!

I'm far from the only person in this situation.