Interbike pictures

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

bikemesenger
Shop Owner

by bikemesenger

Adrien wrote:
bikemesenger wrote:Here is the 303 it is now dimpled.

By the way, they are really 45mm? They don't seem that much deeper than the currents ones.

They don't look any different except for the dimples. I thought the extra rim height would be more noticable. The rim has a very round cross section now.

wec

by wec

Adrien wrote:
bikemesenger wrote:Here is the 303 it is now dimpled.

By the way, they are really 45mm? They don't seem that much deeper than the currents ones.

I was told by Zipp that they are 44mm (which is only a 6mm increase). You can tell by the size of the Zipp stickers that the rim depth is slightly larger.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

nikh

by nikh

To add multiple pictures to one post, just click 'add attachment' after each upload. I think the limit is six per post. You can also preview the attached files by pressing 'posted attachments'.

Nice photos btw :thumbup:
PLAY DARTS! *WARNING* MUST HAVE A SENSE OF HUMOR TO PLAY!!!

lancejohnson

by lancejohnson

the difference in rim depth is hard to notice unless you have a set of 05 303s standing right next to them. the rims are only slightly heavier than last year's version and as aero as the 404 before it became dimpled i have been told.

all in all they are a fantastic new wheelset. we built up a pair with traditional flange hubs and 2 cross spokes for a show bike and they were only about 1050g and rode marvelously... the extra stiffness is great.

"Organization is for the simple-minded, the Genius controls the chaos." - Jens