Corima Winium

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

San Marco

by San Marco

Does anyone have any thought about these wheels, they seem quite light and reasonably priced compared to Hyperons and Zipp 202s.

Wondered if anyone was using them and thought they where good?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

divve

by divve

I don't have any experience with their complete wheels, but the rims left me with a good impression when building them with Tune hubs. No long term reliability info yet as I've only recently finished building them.

Pantani

by Pantani

Lots of other threads on this I believe. I have a pair with standard corima hubs - super wheels - extremely fast and responsive and reasonably durable - mine have done three seasons of racing and are still fine. Same rim as Campag hyperon according to many posters. They are light and very sensibly priced for what you get.

Oswald

by Oswald

A friend of mine has them. He likes them, although he did break the rear axle a few weeks ago. I've tested them once and also liked them. They are really comfortable and very lightweight. I did find the rear one flexing a bit too much when climbing. I think the front Winium would be ideal with a rear Medium for me. Stiffer, more aero and still light enough for me.

If I had the money, I would buy them, but not as an everyday wheelset.

LJ
WWotY 2006 / Smart convert

by LJ

You can read up on these wheelshere or here :wink: