Lightweight Pedals

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

JFK

by JFK

Hello everybody,

I'm searching a pair of lightwheight pedals, like the Aerolite or the M2RACER ORB. Do you know a webshop where I can order a pair of these pedals for a good price?
As an exemple, I've found a shop in Britain where the Orb M2Racer cost 85£ (around 150$ or 122€), but unfortunatly, they don't send products in Europe. Do you know a shop where similar prices (or a little much) are proposed?
Could you help me?
Thank you so much.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

racyrich

by racyrich

Thought of Keywins? My ex-uni mate does them cheap throughout Europe and the US
http://www.sdeals.com/Pedals2181.htm

Carbonman

by Carbonman

The ORB's are available at Wiggle (although I'm sure they are the shop you refer to about not shipping outside the UK). They used to be a distributor for M2Racer but stopped (don't think it was a nice parting of the ways) so they have heavily discounting the products to get rid of their stock. Wiggle are a great shop and I deal with them all the time.

For Aerolites there is a site in the US which does them for about $160 including shipping which is about £90. Just need to pay import duty on top. Look at http://www.zerolite.com. Big Mike takes credit card and PayPal.

SDeals is also a fantastic outfit and I use them all the time for Tufo's so deal with them in confidence.

smallfish101

by smallfish101

Nothing wrong with the lollipops, ( Speedplay) particularly the Ti ones. I luv them.
GO HARD OR GO HOME