Well I've installed iLink for brakes and iLink Minis for shifting.
Both replaced Yokozuna outers with Gore cables. The Yoko combination worked very well but is weighty.... hummed and harred for a LONG time before taking them off the bike (function vs weight) but, well, this is WW after all, so the iLinks went on my WW bike, though I've left the Yoko / Gore combo on my commuter/second bike.
So far only done one ride with the new cables. 110km only so far. The iLinks worked very well (maybe not quite in the league of the Yoko's once you take into account that the iLinks are brand new so should be better) but crikey, those iLink shifter inner cables know how to stretch! I did my usual pre ride stretch routine (lots of shifting in the stand, then leave in the tightest gear combination overnight) but still had a lot of stretch during the ride. Used to having some, but this was lots.
Some install comments:
* Don't bother measuring your existing cables. The iLinks will follow such a different line that they will be a different length - shorter and .... lighter
* Lot's of experimenting to get the right length.
* Overall very easy (if time consuming) to install (thanks to Frankie's excellent tips!)
* I kept the RD loop length quite long in order to keep the cable bend relatively normal - it's possible to bend the iLinks much tighter than standard cables (esp Yokozuna) at the RD.
* Make sure to use plenty of frame protectors - those metal iLinks could make quite a mess of your frame.
* My brake adjusters (on KCNC CB1's) now work MUCH better than with the Yokozunas. Turn very freely so now important to use the lock nuts.
* On the flip side I can't get the Gore in line adjusters (on the shifter cables) to work while I'm riding. It's now necessary to hold both ends of the adjuster to make an adjustment - they just move too freely relative to the neighbouring iLink at each end. Still work fine in the stand (useful for FD adjustment) but not so helpful while riding - which is a b_gger when there's a lot of cable stretch.
* Overall performance is very good, and no doubt the stretch will settle down soon.
And the most important bit.... (using Frankie's "left overs" weighing method, which I didn't do as accurately as him because I threw some of the small leftovers and some of the small old Yoko bits out before weighing).... about 76g saved!