Tune Schwarzbrenner rim decals

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

liam7020

by liam7020

I'm thinking of buying a set of Tune Schwarzbrenner 42 clincher wheels for next year's bike build. They tick all the boxes for my needs except for one thing - the very prominent white rim decals. I can't decide whether they're way too loud or just very striking. Obviously doesn't affect the performance of an excellent wheelset but when you're paying that amount of moolah I reckon you need to be 100% happy. I'll be buying online so won't have a chance to see them before parting with the cash so any opinions or thoughts out there? I'd especially welcome any words of wisdom from anyone who's seen the Schwarzbrenners in the flesh.
Tarmac SL6 & Campag Record EPS https://weightweenies.starbike.com/foru ... 0&t=153968

"Sometimes you don't need a plan. You just need big balls." Tom Boonen

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

madcow
Shop Owner

by madcow

The white on the Tune rims is a print and not a decal, so if you don't like it you can't peel it off. If you really want those rims but not with the white we have some custom ones being done that don't have any of the printing on them, I'm not sure when they'll arrive, but we should have plenty of them.

danoontje

by danoontje

friend of mine has then, this is what the look like for real.
Really better then the pictures on their site.

majklnajt

by majklnajt

Mine arent schwarznbrenner, but also have xentis rims....