Distributor for Modolo Curvisimo?

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

ms6073

by ms6073

Going to update the bars on wife/my bikes and would like to use the Modolo's with FSA OS 115 stems but the owner of the LBS does not know where to get them and as he and I are long time friends, I don't want him spending a lot of time trying to track down the distributor for a one time purchase of 3 sets of handlebars! Anyone know who/which distributior supplies these in the US (we are in Texas)? I am pretty sure that QBP does not handle Modolo because an online search using the link at Harris Cyclery returned no results no do I think J&B or Hans Johnson carries them either. Anyone have any ideas?
- Michael
"People should stop expecting normal from me... seriously, we all know it's never going to happen"

ms6073

by ms6073

Yikes - a good Google search usually is the place to start because right after posting, I found the answer: http://www.ibexsports.com/pages/1/
- Michael
"People should stop expecting normal from me... seriously, we all know it's never going to happen"

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

cadence90

by cadence90

I know Excel Sports sell the Curvissima, but I guess you're looking for wholesale?
Very nice bars, by the way. :)
"Gimondi è un eroe umano, che viene sconfitto ma che continua la sua corsa fino a tornare a vincere." - Enrico Ruggeri

madcow
Shop Owner

by madcow

Yes Ibex is the only distributor in the US that I know of. Same place to get USE product.

danmtchl

by danmtchl

Try Euro-Asia, they sell Modolo. I don't know if J&B sells Modolo but they always seem to have everything.