Well, prior to the Diablo Hillclimb I went to put 140 psi (9.7 bar) into my Tufo Sealant sealed Record Carbon, which had been quite happy at up to 60-100 psi (5-7 bar) sitting around, and it blew out the seal. I put some more goop in and pumped it up a bit, let it sit awhile, then tried to take it back up to 140 psi and it blew out again. It doesn't seem to handle high pressures well.
Another issue: it leaked out through the stem and clogged it, so I had to remove the core and the extender and clean out the dried latex there.
Am I missing something? It seems to have a 120 psi (8.3 bar) limit.
It ended up working out okay, though: given the strong headwinds on the climb I was probably better off with my more aerodynamic Reynolds MV-32 (w/ Veloflex Carbon) than the lighter Mt Washington (with the Veloflex Record).
I think that for such high pressures you should put in more liquid than the 10 to 15ml I recommended.
Too little liquid sealant will create a layer of latex that's simply too thin to withstand such high pressures IMO.
Naturally the size of the puncture will have to be taken into account as well.
After a repair with liquid latex I try to go for a spin of a couple of kms. If it holds up for that distance it usually will for a regular ride as well.
Also, don't let any air out of a reapired tubular or the remaning liquid will tend to treat it as a leak and block the valve stem and core.