HOT: Active* forum members generally gain 5% discount at starbike.com store!
Weight Weenies
* FAQ    * Search    * Trending Topics
* Login   * Register
HOME Listings Articles FAQ Contact About

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:34 pm 

I'm sorry but if you cringed at that comment, I sincerely doubt that you are one sick puppy.

Post subject:
Posted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:34 pm 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:56 pm 

brianwchan wrote:
I'm sorry but if you cringed at that comment, I sincerely doubt that you are one sick puppy.

i cringed because i realise how big an audience this forum has, the comment did not offend me personally but it struck me as very likely to offend some

to be fair i dont even understand your comparison

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:59 pm 

jozuph wrote:
maybe we should not make sarcastic jokes, the word sarcastic says it all. What if i would make jokes about americas foreigh policys, or theyre drug policy, something we in NL had a big laugh about again last couple of days, lest see what happens then..

Jozuph you are absolutely pathetic. I'm sick of your cryptic, jumbled posts. I don't see why you always turn everything into a AMERICA vs. THE WORLD kind of issue. This has nothing to do with my country. Perhaps you have some sort of complex stemming from a broken childhood or something. Grow up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 6:59 pm 

PNuT wrote:
brianwchan wrote:

i cringed because i realise how big an audience this forum has, the comment did not offend me personally but it struck me as very likely to offend some

to be fair i dont even understand your comparison

I see what you mean now. Thanks for clarifying.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 10:05 am 

mm brian, looks more like u have that problem bro..i have no probs with people from the usa what so ever..i was being sarcastic and see, you feel attacked, just like people feel offended by your jokes..no offend ment

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 11:05 am 

I think he's unhappy about Holland. In his country people can't elect their head of state, the prime-minister, members of the house, senators, provincial governors, or even their city mayors. They also don't have trial by jury and lawyers are permitted to act as judges in part-time jobs....it can't be good for a person to live in such a place :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 1:08 pm 

I like the seat stays on the Synapse; almost always are done with a "monostay" pathern; do you think it's a improvement or just the carbon version of their hourglass aluminium seat stays?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2005 4:52 pm 

jozuph wrote:
mm brian, looks more like u have that problem bro..i have no probs with people from the usa what so ever..i was being sarcastic and see, you feel attacked, just like people feel offended by your jokes..no offend ment

Once again, you make no sense. Please, you act like this is the first time you have made inflamatory remarks about the US on this board. I was not born yesterday. If you feel that way, that's fine. But am bothered when you repeatedly bring it up when it is irrelevant to the subject at hand.

Tell you what-- I'm just going to ignore everything you say in the future, and feel free to do the same with my posts, since this board doesn't have an ignore feature.

PS- You are not funny, especially when you say "hihi just sarcastic." Who do you think you are, a little giggling schoolgirl?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 1:07 am 

Brian, you might want to get used to anti US sentiment if you intend to travel overseas. The war on terrorism has resulted in a marked increase in anti US sentiment.

I know it's got nothing to do with you, but the US re-elected Bush so someone in the US agrees with his international decisions.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 1:13 am 

If the off topic conversation continues this thread is being locked.

Just a warning guys. Lets keep it cool.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 5:00 am 

Just to bring this back to topic..

All due respect to cannondale they make some fine alu. frames and are a fine company from what I know. But I'd never buy a carbon frame from them. They've been making carbon bikes for .. oh, 10 minutes? :lol: I'm not drinking any cannondale coolaid over the synapse partly because I remember the stupid marketing ploy of 'legalize my cannondale' on the 6-13 .. a frame neither very stiff OR light.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2005 6:39 am 

I wouldn't worry about their experience. They have lots of it concerning carbon and what they lack in knowledge and experience they can buy just as any company with sufficient operating capital. In this day and age the development curve of a manufacturer doesn't have to consist of decades of so called in-house experience.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 9:35 am 

divve said, I think he's unhappy about Holland. In his country people can't elect their head of state, the prime-minister, members of the house, senators, provincial governors, or even their city mayors. They also don't have trial by jury and lawyers are permitted to act as judges in part-time jobs....it can't be good for a person to live in such a place

haha, ja indeed... :oops:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:52 am 

Don't take it so seriously. It might not be perfect, but Holland is a very nice place to live. Easy going and generally friendly people. They have some of the best bike roads in the world and riding in the street is very safe as well.

Post subject:
Posted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:52 am 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 11:49 am 

also the truth :], no problem, i dont take it serious, this whole thing about i dont know what country..lets just enjoy spring and the fact we can ride the bike, light or heavy, butt ugly or looking nice..we all in the same game :]] even a giggling schoolgirly

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ] 
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next