New powermeter rumours

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

rukomasa

by rukomasa

p3dalfaster wrote:I'd like to compare my Quarq with my KICKR. How are these power data overlays done? Is there some specific app?

I recorded with ip watt ap running on Ant+ enabled android phone. This free tool can record multiple powermeter in a single CSV file. Then i imported the csv file to Excel.

Or just run two gamins and get two fit files. We can copy the data from Edit tab and paste to Excel if i remeber correctly.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

cklein87

by cklein87

Anybody heard of Ronde powermeters? looks like a 4iii copy, looking for a cheaper powermeter for my winter bike so, already have a power2max but would rather leave it on my race bike https://tinyurl.com/y8njkh62

rukomasa

by rukomasa

Funny it looks like exactly my xcadey othe than the label and box.

Tapatalk を使用して私の SOL26 から送信

MikeyBE

by MikeyBE

I've ordered the Favero Assioma Dual pedals. Powermeter24 have informed me that Favero are sending out units this Wednesday - so I guess they will arrive some time next week. Will share pics once in hand... my first PM - excited!

jekyll man

by jekyll man

MikeyBE wrote:I've ordered the Favero Assioma Dual pedals. Powermeter24 have informed me that Favero are sending out units this Wednesday - so I guess they will arrive some time next week. Will share pics once in hand... my first PM - excited!

Good luck with that Mikey, powemeter24 are notoriously bad for saying they have stuff in stock, taking your money, and then being unable to supply. Then trying to get a refund out of them is a real pain.
Hope you have better luck
Official cafe stop tester

MikeyBE

by MikeyBE

jekyll man wrote:
MikeyBE wrote:I've ordered the Favero Assioma Dual pedals. Powermeter24 have informed me that Favero are sending out units this Wednesday - so I guess they will arrive some time next week. Will share pics once in hand... my first PM - excited!

Good luck with that Mikey, powemeter24 are notoriously bad for saying they have stuff in stock, taking your money, and then being unable to supply. Then trying to get a refund out of them is a real pain.
Hope you have better luck

Yep - I decided to go against the bad reviews... fingers crossed! ;)

ooo

by ooo

DriveLine Zele-epz-OS
Attachments
Zele-epz-OS-21.jpg
Zele-epz-OS-22.jpg
'

lovemyway

by lovemyway

Interesting - the Favero Assioma is available now (at least they stated it on July 26th on their facebook page), but they are selling limited quantity on their webshop every day, with a new stock arriving every day at 11 CET https://cycling.favero.com/shop/dual-si ... ssioma-duo. I'm waiting for the dcrainmaker's review, these pedals might be a good option for pedal based powermeters.

MAsshole

by MAsshole

ooo wrote:DriveLine Zele-epz-OS

Interesting...any other info?

prebsy

by prebsy

lovemyway wrote:Interesting - the Favero Assioma is available now (at least they stated it on July 26th on their facebook page), but they are selling limited quantity on their webshop every day, with a new stock arriving every day at 11 CET https://cycling.favero.com/shop/dual-si ... ssioma-duo. I'm waiting for the dcrainmaker's review, these pedals might be a good option for pedal based powermeters.

The $735 US msrp and "tool free" installation makes these a slam dunk in my book. Given this is gen 2 for favero I might take the leap and buy them before the dc gets the review in. I can't remember a PM company that hasn't got it right by gen 2.

madik

by madik

rukomasa wrote:
p3dalfaster wrote:I'd like to compare my Quarq with my KICKR. How are these power data overlays done? Is there some specific app?

I recorded with ip watt ap running on Ant+ enabled android phone. This free tool can record multiple powermeter in a single CSV file. Then i imported the csv file to Excel.

Or just run two gamins and get two fit files. We can copy the data from Edit tab and paste to Excel if i remeber correctly.

Can you post a link to the app on Google play store?
Functionality > Performance > Weight

Dagger9903

by Dagger9903

Thanks (I guess?) for the heads up. I just ordered a pair. I've heard good things about the bepro's and i'm sure this tech is just better with a better body / installation process.

I ordered it through clever training as per DC Rainmaker's site - extra 10% off made it an easy choice!

prebsy wrote:
lovemyway wrote:Interesting - the Favero Assioma is available now (at least they stated it on July 26th on their facebook page), but they are selling limited quantity on their webshop every day, with a new stock arriving every day at 11 CET https://cycling.favero.com/shop/dual-si ... ssioma-duo. I'm waiting for the dcrainmaker's review, these pedals might be a good option for pedal based powermeters.

The $735 US msrp and "tool free" installation makes these a slam dunk in my book. Given this is gen 2 for favero I might take the leap and buy them before the dc gets the review in. I can't remember a PM company that hasn't got it right by gen 2.

MikeyBE

by MikeyBE

Dagger9903 wrote:Thanks (I guess?) for the heads up. I just ordered a pair. I've heard good things about the bepro's and i'm sure this tech is just better with a better body / installation process.

I ordered it through clever training as per DC Rainmaker's site - extra 10% off made it an easy choice!

prebsy wrote:

Over £100 cheaper than on PM24!!!... now the fight begins to cancel my order with them and claw back my cash ;)

Dagger9903

by Dagger9903

ahh, the joys and tribulations of internet shopping.

I shlepped a di2 upgrade kit from California to London to return it to Merlin via UK post to save ~$100 + the difference in international shipping. They went from 10% to 20% on sale in the space of 4 days, and I was going to London anyway, so I figured why not?

Merlin was great about the return, no hassle at all.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com