Weight Weenies
* FAQ    * Search    * Trending Topics
* Login   * Register
HOME Listings Blog NEW Galleries NEW FAQ Contact About Impressum
It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:57 am

All times are UTC+01:00

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 3241 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1213 214 215 216 217
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2017 11:09 am 

3Pio wrote:
reknop wrote:
Dagger9903 wrote:
Thanks (I guess?) for the heads up. I just ordered a pair. I've heard good things about the bepro's and i'm sure this tech is just better with a better body / installation process.

I ordered it through clever training as per DC Rainmaker's site - extra 10% off made it an easy choice!

prebsy wrote:

The $735 US msrp and "tool free" installation makes these a slam dunk in my book. Given this is gen 2 for favero I might take the leap and buy them before the dc gets the review in. I can't remember a PM company that hasn't got it right by gen 2.

Dutch company Ultrabikes just published a nice comparative article of the bePRO and Assioma versions of Favero.
For those who can read Dutch here is the direct link: http://www.ultrabikes.com/watt-talk/htt ... avero.html

Im thinking should i go with STAGES for my Campagnolo Record or go pedal based, since i dont want to add weight to my bike, and like a lot my Look Keo 2 Ti pedals. But seem that at the end i'll go with pedal based. I'll wait few months until Vector 3 reviews and price, and we'll decide between Stages, Assioma and Vector 3.

Forget Stages, I've been using the Super Record Stages PM since launch, had nothing but trouble with battery issues (draining in 3-4 days even when the bike isn't in use), the shop I got it from has been super helpful and no issues with them. But the support from the distributor/Stages is terrible.

Thinking to swallow the cost and pick up the new Favero pedals instead.

Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 3241 posts ]  Go to page Previous 1213 214 215 216 217