Weight Weenies
* FAQ    * Search    * Trending Topics
* Login   * Register
HOME Listings Blog NEW Galleries NEW FAQ Contact About Impressum
It is currently Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:04 pm

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:43 pm 

Hi everyone,

At the moment my main bike is a Sempre Pro which I built from the frameset. I have ridden steel and more recently Aluminium. To my mind, the Sempre is absolutely sensational. I have it setup with a mix of Dura Ace, Record (I know, mixing Shimano and Campy is a no no) and Bora One 35 clinchers. By far the best frameset I've owned. As things stand I'm thinking I may need to start to consider a more upright frame geometry. With this in mind, I absolutely don't want a frameset that is less of a performer than the Sempre. And by this I am referring to its effortless responsiveness, ease of hill climbing and comfort (these are all subjective things of course but to me, the Sempre has these).

So I'm starting to consider a Cervelo R3. There is also the Infinito to think about. I'm a way off making any changes just yet, but I'd appreciate hearing some comments from forum members who might have ridden each and how they compare. Again, its just the framesets that I'm interest in hearing about.

Thanks

Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2017 5:43 pm