Scott C1 5690 Grams

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

Joel

by Joel

I've used Nokons in the Belgian weather - so they got some rain - for 10000km this year. I use them for braking. For the shifting (10s) I use Campa at the handlebar (same weight and very good performance) but the part at the RD is Nokon. I used Campa first at the RD, but it was once hit by someones front wheel and the housing broke, I couldn't shift anymore. I think this can't happen with the Nokons since their Al. I have never had any problems with the shifting or braking. I only use the liner under the Nokon links, so not for the entiry inner cable length

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Dr.Dos

by Dr.Dos

Just for the records: apart from the looks of the * skinwalled tires, * silver spokes, * silver Nokons and * cranks this is an awesome ride.

congrats!

Samu Ilonen

by Samu Ilonen

Sorry...

sharkman

by sharkman

Nice bike although I don't like the Nokons and the Veloflex pave with their brown "classic look".
I build mine up with a more hight tech look, I even made the yellow lines silver used all black parts, ax lightness brakes and lightweight wheels etc.
Result was a good (at least to me) 6.1 kg in XXL.
For next year the Scott will be painted in team colours and rebuild for competition use (about 7 kg).