Bellatisport?

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

wshiong

by wshiong

Ax stem and handle bar. Shipped worldwide
Passoni Mirror

Passoni Xxti

boysa

by boysa

Hmmm... does "balton" really work for Bellatisport, because now all of a sudden I'm looking at their website and about to pull the trigger on some purchases. Sure seems his post has created some interest! :lol:
"Deserve's got nothing to do with it." William Munny

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

true

by true

Just wanted to give a big :thumbup: for Andrea, fast email replies and very decent prices. 2 x Lightweights and 2 x Campy grouppo's with no issues at all!

PrivateAddress

by PrivateAddress

In case anyone ends up in this old thread after googling Belatti Sport and wondering what is going on with that vendor. The below is some info obtained directly from Pinarello in November 2020. What a bizarre situation. Pinarello says they don't know if the products for sale are "used bikes or fakes," thus not even considering the option that they might be legitimate new bikes. Yet Belatti has been selling for decades without Pinarello stopping them. So strange.

"You can find all of our authorized Pinarello Point using our dealer locator https://pinarello.com/it/store-locator.
The Store Bellati is not one of our authorized Pinarello dealer, so it’s hard for us understand if he sells used bikes or fakes.

We remain a tour disposal

Best Regards

Viale della Repubblica, 12
31020 Villorba (TV) ITALY
www.pinarello.com"

and in a separate message:

"Yes, it’s not an authorized Pinarello dealer and for this, he can’t manage warranty claim.

We remain at your disposal

Best Regards

Viale della Repubblica, 12
31020 Villorba (TV) ITALY
www.pinarello.com"

rudye9mr

by rudye9mr

Bought Look frame and Flucrum wheels from Bellati...both authenticated with manufacturers as genuine.

Great service from Andrea/team as well

PrivateAddress

by PrivateAddress

I'm very interested now in where the Pinarellos come from given that Pinarello HQ says they do not come from them and they describe them as "used or fake." I will send the same question also to Look and see what they say about the Looks that are listed.
rudye9mr wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 7:31 pm
Bought Look frame and Flucrum wheels from Bellati...both authenticated with manufacturers as genuine.

Great service from Andrea/team as well

rudye9mr

by rudye9mr

Comes from a Swiss Outlet that sells bicycles...seems Bellati does online sales...

Just for further info...LOOK accepted my invoice from Bellati in registering for their (LOOK's) warranty...

It might be worth contacting Bellati to ask how they handle Pinarello warranties...

PrivateAddress

by PrivateAddress

And this "Swiss Outlet" provides Bellati with bikes that Pinarello HQ doesn't know about? How exactly does that work? Clearly Pinarello HQ believes that the bikes on the Bellati web site are not legit Pinarellos....

rudye9mr wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:03 pm
Comes from a Swiss Outlet that sells bicycles...seems Bellati does online sales...

Just for further info...LOOK accepted my invoice from Bellati in registering for their (LOOK's) warranty...

It might be worth contacting Bellati to ask how they handle Pinarello warranties...

Ringo

by Ringo

I live in EU and it’s not worth it. I’d rather buy something from USA if I have to pay customs fees.
XXTi
C60

RDY

by RDY

Ringo wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 12:16 am
I live in EU and it’s not worth it. I’d rather buy something from USA if I have to pay customs fees.
Um ... you pay more, wait longer, and have warranty issues if you do that ....

PrivateAddress

by PrivateAddress

That is very interesting that LOOK "accepted" your regestering for warranty. I asked them directly through the main LOOK web site, and they ignored my question about warranty if purchasing from Bellati Sport and responded as follows:

"This website seems to belong to the Swiss market... The price(before discount) is close to being correct and the leadtime for delivery (12 weeks) also seems right .
If you wish to order such a high end product, i would recommend to check at a LOOK dealer near you. You can find those on our store locator:
https://actionsports.be/store-locator/
Regards,
Lionel"

rudye9mr wrote:
Tue Nov 10, 2020 11:03 pm

rudye9mr

by rudye9mr

^ For your peace of mind - may be best to buy from a dealer outlet or direct sale model e.g. Canyon

Tx for update on wait time for frames as well...

PrivateAddress

by PrivateAddress

rudye9mr wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:56 pm
^ For your peace of mind - may be best to buy from a dealer outlet or direct sale model e.g. Canyon
Hm, based on your saying that you bought a LOOK from Bellati without any problems and that LOOK accepted your warranty registration, I was starting to conclude that there wasn't much to worry about...
rudye9mr wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:56 pm
Tx for update on wait time for frames as well...
You mean what LOOK said in the email above? I don't know if that refers specifically to frames. Could als be the wait for full bikes. Don't know.