new frame (six13)

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

xcfisher

by xcfisher

Just thought I'd share a pic of my six13 frameset.. I've had it for a while, but haven't gotten around to building it up yet. I got a confirmed weight of 1896g for the frame, crankset/bb, seatpost collar, der. Hanger and all bolts. The frame is a size 52. The fork is a slice SI premium full carbon, the weight is an astonishing 289g uncut. Sorry for the watermarks, I didn't want it showing up on ebay like my other bike :wink:
Attachments
SIX13pic.jpg

bobalou

by bobalou

Welcome to WW's.. :D

Must be nice to just have a six13 frameset sitting around!

Are you planning on building it anytime?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

ms6073

by ms6073

Very nice! Of course my wife would have my hide - despite her affection for me and cycling - if I laid one of our bike frames on the bedspread in our bedroom! :lol:
- Michael
"People should stop expecting normal from me... seriously, we all know it's never going to happen"

xcfisher

by xcfisher

haha... thanks. Luckily Nobody is home, and the frame is new, so no grease bed. :wink: I'm basically just waiting for some new wheels, Mavic is one of my sponsors and I'm trying to get a set of the new cosmic's, but the outlook is grim for at least a few months. I have some other wheels, but I would rather just wait as I've got an optimo bike that I ride on a daily basis.

Ralphy-boy

by Ralphy-boy

hey dude,

nice frame set, my mate has one as well and he loves it. A very good idea about the watermark with all those wankers putting illegal items on Ebay.

cheers
Ralph

"the older I get, the better I was"