Weight Weenies
* FAQ    * Search    * Trending Topics
* Login   * Register
HOME Listings Blog NEW Galleries NEW FAQ Contact About Impressum
It is currently Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:07 pm
Recently the board software has been updated and there are some known bugs/failures:
- Avatars are currently not being displayed ✔ FIXED
- Tapatalk connection is currently broken ✔ FIXED
- Avatars cannot be uploaded ✔ FIXED

Please note that we will soon do some changes in WW board template design in case to get a fully mobile/desktop responsiveness board!
If you find more errors please post it here: http://weightweenies.starbike.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=139062


All times are UTC+01:00





Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: Ritchey WCS stem !
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 6:59 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2004 1:20 pm
Posts: 18
Hello,

Does anybody know where I can get the new 100g Ritchey WCS stem in 11cm and 73° (not oversized....standart clamp).

No shop could offer me this stem.

Thanks for help!

Effe


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 7:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 7:02 pm
Posts: 45
tried to get one also here in greece but no luck!! :evil:


Top
   
 Post subject:
Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 7:09 pm 


Top
   
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 7:15 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2004 1:20 pm
Posts: 18
wardog wrote:
tried to get one also here in greece but no luck!! :evil:


yes, that's the problem. ritchey only offers the 73°-version officially in the us. but if you want to order one in the us - nowone has the stem....

regards,
effe


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 7:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 12:01 am
Posts: 389
Location: California
My experience with the WCS stem was that is did not weigh anything close to advertised. I got a F99 instead and I'm happy with it. My 13cm WCS was 137g.

FYI I have a 1inch 13cm WCS sitting on a shelf if anyone needs one PM me.

_________________
Cheers,
:lol:

"Ride lots." -- Eddy Merckx

Click Here to see my Scott CR1.


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 7:29 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2004 1:20 pm
Posts: 18
zoey wrote:
My experience with the WCS stem was that is did not weigh anything close to advertised. I got a F99 instead and I'm happy with it. My 13cm WCS was 137g.

FYI I have a 1inch 13cm WCS sitting on a shelf if anyone needs one PM me.


the new 2004 stem weighs really a lot less than the older models. 110g real in 11cm and 73° are possible. Then I can also tune the stem with ti-bolts. So I can achieve 105g. I would save round about 30g.

my stem has to be parallel to the top-tube because if not, ernesto colnago would kill me :roll:

Effe


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 12:01 am
Posts: 389
Location: California
EFFE wrote:
zoey wrote:
My experience with the WCS stem was that is did not weigh anything close to advertised. I got a F99 instead and I'm happy with it. My 13cm WCS was 137g.

FYI I have a 1inch 13cm WCS sitting on a shelf if anyone needs one PM me.


the new 2004 stem weighs really a lot less than the older models. 110g real in 11cm and 73° are possible. Then I can also tune the stem with ti-bolts. So I can achieve 105g. I would save round about 30g.

my stem has to be parallel to the top-tube because if not, ernesto colnago would kill me :roll:

Effe


Wouldn't Ernesto Colnago kill you for using a Ritchey stem? :P

_________________
Cheers,

:lol:



"Ride lots." -- Eddy Merckx



Click Here to see my Scott CR1.


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 8:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 21, 2004 1:20 pm
Posts: 18
zoey wrote:
EFFE wrote:
zoey wrote:
My experience with the WCS stem was that is did not weigh anything close to advertised. I got a F99 instead and I'm happy with it. My 13cm WCS was 137g.

FYI I have a 1inch 13cm WCS sitting on a shelf if anyone needs one PM me.


the new 2004 stem weighs really a lot less than the older models. 110g real in 11cm and 73° are possible. Then I can also tune the stem with ti-bolts. So I can achieve 105g. I would save round about 30g.

my stem has to be parallel to the top-tube because if not, ernesto colnago would kill me :roll:

Effe


Wouldn't Ernesto Colnago kill you for using a Ritchey stem? :P


I had to repaint the stem :D

Cheers
Effe


Attachments:
PIC02299 (Medium) (Small).JPG
PIC02299 (Medium) (Small).JPG [ 95.29 KiB | Viewed 1112 times ]
Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 9:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 12:01 am
Posts: 389
Location: California
Nice ride!!

_________________
Cheers,

:lol:



"Ride lots." -- Eddy Merckx



Click Here to see my Scott CR1.


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 9:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 29, 2003 9:01 pm
Posts: 2491
Quote:
My experience with the WCS stem was that is did not weigh anything close to advertised. I got a F99 instead and I'm happy with it. My 13cm WCS was 137g.


125g is manufactures weight for an 11cm size, so your weight of 137g for a 13cm is normal. I have an 11cm and it weighs 128g, pretty close.

Also I have weighed the new setem in oversized and 11cm, weighs in at 115g.


Top
   
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 10:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 12:01 am
Posts: 389
Location: California
Superlite wrote:
Quote:
My experience with the WCS stem was that is did not weigh anything close to advertised. I got a F99 instead and I'm happy with it. My 13cm WCS was 137g.


125g is manufactures weight for an 11cm size, so your weight of 137g for a 13cm is normal. I have an 11cm and it weighs 128g, pretty close.

Also I have weighed the new setem in oversized and 11cm, weighs in at 115g.


Hey Superlite check your PM!

_________________
Cheers,

:lol:



"Ride lots." -- Eddy Merckx



Click Here to see my Scott CR1.


Top
   
 Post subject:
Posted: Thu Jun 10, 2004 10:02 pm 


Top
   
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 11, 2004 6:42 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 14, 2003 1:52 am
Posts: 1623
Is Ritchey the only one with a -17 stem? Or are there any others, in 26,0 clamp, 1 1/8"?

_________________
"Gimondi è un eroe umano, che viene sconfitto ma che continua la sua corsa fino a tornare a vincere." - Enrico Ruggeri


Top
   
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic  Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 

   Similar Topics   Author   Replies   Views   Last post 
There are no new unread posts for this topic. Ritchey Superlogic or Zipp SL ???

[ Go to page: 1 2 ]

in Road

ryanw

17

1698

Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:09 am

tomee View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Giant P-SLR 0 Aero vs Ritchey WCS Apex Carbon 60 wheels

in Road

MarkOTRT

12

2204

Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:59 pm

MarkOTRT View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Ritchey 1 bolt clamp vs Selle Italia carbon rail

in Road

stormur

3

333

Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:36 pm

Rick View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Creaky Stem

in Road

ipenguinking

8

553

Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:24 am

sinikis78 View the latest post

There are no new unread posts for this topic. Lightest +/- 10 deg stem

in Road

KWalker

14

1090

Tue Oct 18, 2016 7:41 pm

davidw View the latest post


All times are UTC+01:00


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], blueturtle, Google Adsense [Bot], ms6073, MSNbot Media, raven14, robertg, spdntrxi, steelbikerider and 29 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Limited