Isaac Impulse or Canyon F10?

Discuss light weight issues concerning road bikes & parts.
Amadeus

by Amadeus

Kuipertje,

Explain to me in Dutch send me a PM.

I do not understand all you try to say.

Never heard a bad thing about Canyon. Never seen a crack in the upper layer? I am curious.

I recommended Canyon a lot of times because I think they are the best in QpR at the moment. All Canyon riders I know are al very satisfied with the product. Like you are. So try in Dutch and PM me?
My bike is Italian so it is Nervosa and of course has Anorexia I like them thin!
GIOS "New" Carbon Ultra 2006 Campa Record+Special parts.
GIOS "New" A90 2008 Campa Record+Special parts. My winter and vacation bike.

Craigagogo

by Craigagogo

@ KUIPER

Sorry to hear you are without your ride :cry:

Any updates on the F10 frame, why it broke, (I am hoping it is a one time problem with quality control)? If Canyon will help you out? And pics if you have any. Information on the crash might be helpful too, like how fast were you going, you said you crashed on the grass, where there any other riders involved (bikes hitting each other)?

Thanks
Craig
More than 10 years a Weenie!

by Weenie

Craigagogo

by Craigagogo

@ KUIPER

Sorry to hear you are without your ride

Any updates on the F10 frame, why it broke, (I am hoping it is a one time problem with quality control)? If Canyon will help you out? And pics if you have any. Information on the crash might be helpful too, like how fast were you going, you said you crashed on the grass, where there any other riders involved (bikes hitting each other)?

Thanks
Craig
More than 10 years a Weenie!