THE COUNT IS BACK!!!!

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

J-Nice

by J-Nice

This was a classic comeback, ala Stephen Roche against Pedro Delgado back in 1987 and of course the way Lemond and Fignon attacked the hell out of each other in the 1989 tour.
GO COUNT FLOYD!!!! :podium:

carlos

by carlos

this is the strangest tour ever. first floyd let a rider like perriro take 30 minutes on him, then, perreiro, kloden, evans and sastre lets a rider like landis put 8 minutes on them before they started to chase...

and i just cant understand how someone who was almost dead yesterday can be strong like that today... dr.fuentes must have some really good competition..
hey
ho
lets go!

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Skunk

by Skunk

carlos wrote:and i just cant understand how someone who was almost dead yesterday can be strong like that today... dr.fuentes must have some really good competition..

I think its called a bonk.

davef

by davef

carlos wrote:and i just cant understand how someone who was almost dead yesterday can be strong like that today... dr.fuentes must have some really good competition..

Have you ever raced? He wasn't racing bad yesterday he just did everything to stay in the lead group. In hindsight, he held on too long and instead of minimizing his losses, he tried calling their bluffs. Well, when the cards had shown his tank was empty.

Today he owes a lot to his sojounirs. Must have been a hell of a massage and recover routine that brought the reigns back into hand. Nothing like revenge to fuel the fire too... Tell me I can't do something and its the first thing i will do.