The Beast has passed conception!

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

bobalou

by bobalou

Looks like it will not only be very light but also very rideable. Nice.

Ye Old Balde One, I wanted to ask you about the BB. Do you have more information on it? I've been waiting on a backordered AC ISIS BB forever and am starting to consider other options. You have a website for Zerolite (cant seem to find using google). What is it's weight?

Ye Olde Balde One

by Ye Olde Balde One

bobalou wrote:Looks like it will not only be very light but also very rideable. Nice.

Ye Old Balde One, I wanted to ask you about the BB. Do you have more information on it? I've been waiting on a backordered AC ISIS BB forever and am starting to consider other options. You have a website for Zerolite (cant seem to find using google). What is it's weight?

Very light and rideable is the plan....

www.zerolite.com is the website, but there is no info on the site yet, they say it's pending. It weighs 118gm without crank bolts which are supplied.
Ride lightly!

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

bobalou

by bobalou

Ye Olde Balde One wrote:
bobalou wrote:Looks like it will not only be very light but also very rideable. Nice.

www.zerolite.com is the website, but there is no info on the site yet, they say it's pending. It weighs 118gm without crank bolts which are supplied.

Did you buy direct from them or from a dealer? If so, how's their customer service? The only product they highlight on the website is the pedals.

Ye Olde Balde One

by Ye Olde Balde One

bobalou wrote:
Ye Olde Balde One wrote:

Did you buy direct from them or from a dealer? If so, how's their customer service? The only product they highlight on the website is the pedals.

I got mine from a dealer.

I have gotten pedals directly, and they shipped them out on time and always returned my emails promptly. Overall I was happy with the service and product.
Ride lightly!

cyclemanpat

by cyclemanpat

is zerolite in the USA??

Ye Olde Balde One

by Ye Olde Balde One

cyclemanpat wrote:is zerolite in the USA??

Yes, central CA.
Ride lightly!

Bruiser

by Bruiser

Before buying my CFR Team the shop owner told me he had one frame returned and replaced under warrenty. Interesting discussion.

Cheers

Brian

spytech

by spytech

Bruiser wrote:Before buying my CFR Team the shop owner told me he had one frame returned and replaced under warrenty. Interesting discussion.

Cheers

Brian

Please tell use more, what the problem with the frame?

Bruiser

by Bruiser

He didn't go into detail (over phone) but I'll ask him when I saddle up on Sat.
He sold me his bike and purchased another (at retailers prices).

Brian

mrowkoob

by mrowkoob

Well If he bought another one he cant be that worried can he? So what did you find out?

Bruiser

by Bruiser

Forgot to ask him but he did tell me that Scott replaced the frame and gave him some team clothes. Will ask him on Sat (promise).

Brian

Ye Olde Balde One

by Ye Olde Balde One

Has anyone seen a Silver AX Lightness saddle? I'm thinking it would look cool with the silver graphics on the Storck and wheels with silver "carbon" bar tape.
Ride lightly!